No. 60; 🔥Rin Okumura🔥

Rin Okumura is the son of Satan and the elder, fraternal twin brother of Yukio Okumura. Studying as an Exwire at True Cross Academy, Rin desires to become a Knight Meister and defeat hid biological father.

Rin has messy dark blue hair that sweeps down on his pale skin and intense dark blue eyes. Since using Kurikara for the first time, Rin began exhibiting a number of physical traits that hint at his demonic nature in his human form such as prominent canine teeth, slightly pointed ears, and a long, black fur-tufted tail.

In his demon form, Rin gains two horn-like blue flames floating above his head, long elf-like ears, and his prominent canine teeth become full-fledged fangs. his eyes change as well; his pupils become red and slitted, while his irises take on a jagged triangular shape and become a deeper shade of blue. The blue also blaze around other places of his body, mostly at the tip of his tail and on his shoulders, as well as his sword.

Before going to the True Cross Academy, Rin's wardrobe consisted of a blue hooded sweatshirt over a faded red t-shirt, a pair of black jeans with chains on the side, giving the impression of a rebellious nature, and a pair of white sneakers. He was also seen wearing a white jacket with big pockets and various decorations on it and a pair of fingerless gloves. Because of how often he got into fights, Rin was seen with band-aids over his cheeks, and fingers, wounds which were usually taken care of by Yukio.

While in True Cross Academy, Rin wears the school's uniform, which consists of a white shirt, a loose necktie, a black jacket, and black pants. He is also seen carrying his sword, Kurikara, in a red sleeve with a cross-body black strap. In class, he is occasionally seen with his bangs pinned up so he can read his studies.

Shortly after the new year, Kurikara is broken, unleashing Rin's full power. In his full demon form, he has pale hair that fades to white at the bottom. His eye colour changes from dark blue to the colour of his flames as well and his pupils become fully red, while his eyes gain the triangle-like shape that humans that are possessed by Satan have. He has two bumps on his forehead, alluding to growing horns. The new outfit he wears is a True Cross security uniform that can turn him invisible if the hood is put up, made by Mephisto himself. When his demon heart isn't hidden, it appears in a shape that reminds of an actual human heart. It is blue and it has some spikes on its top that looks like a crown. In the middle of this "crown", there is a blue flame burning. Rin looks very similar apart from his blue hair to his father's, Satan's, host body.