No. 7; 💙Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu💙

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, also known as Real Steel, is a student in Class 1-B at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero.

Tetsutetsu is a young man with quite long, messy gray hair which is rather peculiar in that it never seems to change shape, and black eyes which are tilted dramatically inwards, each lined with a very thick jagged, tan-coloured substance, which are presumably his eyelashes. He doesn't appear to have any notable eyebrows, and, like Eijiro Kirishima, he has rows of sharp, pointed teeth.

His hero costume consists of a dark green jumpsuit, cut off just below his chest, with some small silver-rimmed holes in the lower section of his baggy pants and black boots with metal soles, heels, and front plating. He has steel straps over his shoulders and under his arms, made up of multiple pieces, which connect at a red oval in the center of his chest, with two thinner bands around his biceps and a small plate on either side of his waist. He wears a metal jaw-guard around his face, similar to the one Eijiro wears, just thicker and not connected over his nose or around his chin, with the letters "Fe" stamped on a plate on each side of his face.