No. 59; ⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Denki Kaminari, also known as Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt, is a student in Class 1-A at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero.

Denki has relatively short blond hair parted to the right with a black lightning-shaped streak on the left side of his side fringe, which is angled so that it partially obscures his left eye. He has slanted, somewhat triangular yellow eyes, and notably small eyebrows. He's slimmer than most of the male students in his class, not having much visible muscle mass.

He wears the normal U.A. uniform during school hours, the second button of his blazer undone.

In his original hero costume, he wears a plain white shirt, over which he wears an open black jacket with a white lightning pattern across his back, and matching pants with two lines running down his legs. He has a single, square-shaped earphone over his right ear, something resembling a radio antenna sticking out of the top.

His updated hero costume consists of a slightly shorter black jacket with fewer white patterns, only two near the hem and collar, and a yellow rimmed lightning bolt going around each of his shoulders. He still wears matching black pants, but they only have a small zig-zag near each of their cuffs, and he wears a belt and a white v-neck shirt. Around his right wrist, he wears a wristband with a circular mechanism from which he can shoot disc-shaped Pointers which aid him in aiming his Quirk, and he wears a headset with a blue visor.

List of my favourite Anime and Game CrushesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara