Part 20

(Time skip to their birthday)

I woke up in a great mood it was August 26, me and Charlies birthday. I changed into a white crop top with a pink skirt.

 I changed into a white crop top with a pink skirt

I then did my hair in a high bun. Then, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Charlie "Happy Birthday!"he said, tackling me in a hug.

"Happy Birthday!", I said. Hugging him back.

"One thing.", he said then smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back. "I have a surprise to give you at the party.", he said smiling.

"What is it?", I said going to the bathroom to put on makeup.

"You don't need that.", he said.

"I know I just like it.", he sighed and let me do it. I gave myself some wings on my eyes and some pink lipstick. After that he took my hand and let me to the set. "Just so you know we're having a party for both of us at 5 on set."

"Ooooo I'm excited.", I said. The rest of the day they had to film. At 4:30 they got off and everyone went to get ready for the party. I changed into a white lace dress. Then, I curled my hair and redid my makeup.

 Then, I curled my hair and redid my makeup

I got on the elevator heading to set. After that, I got an Uber to go down to set. When I walked in there were no lights on.

"Hello!", I called out.

"Surprise!", they all yelled as the lights turned on. I was shocked. Charlie came and hugged me.

"Do you like it?", he said.

"Of course I do." I said squeezing him tight.

"You know I would kiss you but the cast would literally go crazy so yeah.", he whispered only enough for me to hear. I laughed a little and blushed. I talked with the cast and ate cake. I had so much fun.

Then it was time for presents, "I want to give y/n her a gift from me first!", Charlie said.

"Okay.", I said laughing a little at his excitement. He handed me a little blue box with a pink bow. I opened it, it was a necklace with sign language for I love you. Memories started flooding back when we were little we always held up to the window to each other before we went to bed every night.