Part 16

This morning I woke up to Charlie tackling me.

I checked the time it was 8am, "Charlie you couldn't be normal and shake me you had to tackle me?", I said putting my head under my pillow.

"I knew you'd wake up if I did this so Tida!"

"Just let me get rest I'll be downstairs soon." I said he nodded and walked out of my room shutting the door. I sighed and got out of bed. I decided to wear my red bathing suit today. After I put it on I got my cover-up and put it on. I walked downstairs to waffles for breakfast.

(What her cover-up looked like

(What her cover-up looked like.)

After getting my food I sat down with everyone else and we started talking and just enjoyed each other's company. We finished eating, helped clean, and went down to the beach. I had a stomach ache so I decided not to swim and to just chill under the umbrella.

"Why aren't you swimming?", Charlie said, coming out of the water and sitting next to me.

"I have a stomachache."

"Oh is it from shark week?"

"Yes Charlie.", I said laughing a little.

"Well wanna build sand castles?", he said with a childhood like shimmer in his eyes.

"But we don't have any stuff."

"Yes we do, it's at the house. I'll go get it if you stay here." (A/n if you are confused they have a beach house together and it's a little walk form the beach from it)

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere!", I called after him. A few minutes later he came down with all the sand castle molds and buckets.

"Here I'll go get water.", he said, grabbing a bucket and going to the ocean. He came back.

"Are we ready now?", I said going to sit by him in the sand.

"Yes!", he said, I don't know why but he's always loved making sandcastles. A few hours later we had the best sandcastle village we've ever made. I took a picture of it and went back to my spot under the umbrella.

"Come swim."Charlie said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"But I wanna sit here.", I said because my stomach still hurt.

"You can move your chair to the water and let it wash against your toes."

"Fine but i'm not moving so."

"You could have just said carry me you know.", he said, picking me up in bridal style.

Then he set me where the water was up to my stomach sitting down, "Now we can swim without moving.", he said sitting next to me.

"You don't have to not swim just because I'm not you know."

"I know but I felt bad that you were all alone just because of something you can't control."