Chapter 7

When I was walking back to my dorm, I saw hermione talking to harry about draco... " what are you guys talking about" I asked.... Hermione looked at me and said " well we saw Malfoy run out the bathroom crying like normal we kinda wanna know what's wrong with him". I looked at her and said " well I told him that I didn't like him to much and be just stormed out" Hermione looked at me confused " you mean to tell me that draco Malfoy like London riddle?" I looked at her " I think but I don't totally know he could just be joking around..." . Harry and hermione had to get off to class so I was left alone. When I walked into my dorm... I was thinking about skipping class to find draco. Just then I saw draco in the common room, I walked up to him " Draco can we talk please" and I sat beside him.. " well y/n  I'm surprised you even want to talk to me since you don't like me" . I looked at Draco confused " Draco please understand that.... I don't like you in that way yet maybe if we went for a walk..." Dracos face lit up with joy " I would love to take a walk london follow me" . We both got up and started walking to the black lake.

When we got to the black lake Draco sat down beside the tree " come on y/n  sit" I sat down beside Draco and we talked for hours... I didn't expect to fall for Draco that fast but I did " Draco... Can we hang out like this more often" Draco looked at me and said " of course y/n
" . It was getting late but Draco didn't want to leave so I just layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. " i love you y/n" Draco whispered as he picked me up to go to the dorm. When we got back to the dorm he put me in my bed and kissed my cheek " good night y/n" he said as he walked out my room closing the door... When he left I smiled then went back to sleep.