Chapter 15

The next day I went to potions, my least favorite class, I hate snape, I sat down and there was only one more seat for guess who, Draco Malfoy.

He sat next to me, he didn't even speak to me, was he mad?

" class dismissed" snape announced

I picked up my books quickly, I started to speed walk to the black lake, I accidentally bumped into Draco.

" y/n ! You have fucking eyes for a reason!" he spat

" s-sorry" I couldn't stand being yelled at, from what happens at home, I just couldn't stand it.

" whats wrong with you look at me when your talking!"

I looked up at him. " what? Don't you have to be with pansy?"

" ew no, look London I'm sorry, for yelling, I didn't mean it"

I nodded and walked off, what's wrong with me? I'm a Slytherin not a Hufflepuff, I guess it's from the trauma at home, I'm the stupid Slytherin that actually cries.
----------------------------------------
𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼

I dropped my books on the couch where Draco was, I didn't care I was exhausted he was too.

" move"

"What?"

" move"

" no"

" move your fucking ass over"

The next thing I knew I was on the couch with him over me, he was holding me neck, clearly not happy about my attitude.

" what did you say?"

I thought I was being smart with this.

" I said move your fucking ass over"

He looked at me in the eyes, I didn't want to get fucking railed without him asking for consent.

" may I?"

I smiled and nodded. He slammed his lips onto mine, it was a very pleasant kiss. He pulled away and kissed me over and over non stop. He pulled away

" let's go to my dorm" he grabbed me up and shoved me into his room.
Before I knew it he was kissing me again, more aggressive each time. He started to pull up my shirt before looking at me asking with his eyes. I nodded nervously. He started kissing me down my neck to my chest and he kept going down until he met my pants line.

" are you positive?"

I wasn't at all positive about it I didn't even want to.

" n-no I'm sorry"

He came back up and kissed my cheek

" it's ok it's not your fault, put on one of my hoodies and sleep here"

I got up took one of his hoodies and, fell asleep before Draco. It felt weird but comfortable for some reason.