Chapter 19

Draco handed me a hoodie for me to wear, he didn't do enough damage but he done enough. We heard someone coming to his dorm we thought it was Blaise or someone like that but we were wrong.

Draco looked at me while he was buckling his pants, he looked like we was rushing.

" y/n get in the closet right now"

" why what's wrong?"

" Snape is coming if he catches us he'll kill us both"

" but Draco-"

" what did I say?"

" fine"

I ran into the closet it. Was. A. Mess. I looked around and saw a lot of belts, shoes, clothes, and trash mixed in with dirty socks, with underwear. I never knew Draco could be so messy. It was quiet for a minute but then a heard the door open, Draco stepped in-front of the closet.

" malfoy what's in the closest of yours"

" oh nothing just really dirty that's all"

" then clean it out, I'll help"

" oh um no thank you it's not a big deal! Um you can leave now"

" open the closet now!"

I started sweating, trying to stay quiet i hid behind a big pile of clothes. Draco opened the closet, surprised of how well I hid myself.

" clean your closet, study, and clean your room, that's your homework for this weekend"

Snape then left, Draco started laughing so did I.

" dude you have to clean your closet!"

" oh shut up y/n !"

He stayed laughing for a long while.