Chapter 3

When I woke up that morning I saw that I was late for class, I rushed and got ready. When I walked into class Snape looked at me and said " explain why you are 30 minutes late to class Ms riddle." I looked at him and said " I'm late because I want to be late". I took my seat and Snape said " detention after class, Malfoy you to for talking." I looked confused on why I had to be with Draco but before I could say anything about it he had already started teaching.

When class was over I hoped that he had forgotten about detention so I tried to walk out of class " Miss Riddle I don't think you're going anywhere" Snape said, I came back in the class room and sat down beside Malfoy. " alright so since I don't have any extra work you guys are to clean this room every corner with no magic". I said " why with no magic?" Snape said " because I said so now give me you're wands". As we gave him our wands I noticed how Draco looked like he had lost 11 hours of sleep, I wanted to ask him why he looked like that but we had to clean quietly. Snape left the room and Draco mumbled something, I didn't know what he said but I asked him, " what's that draco?" Draco looked at me pissed " nothing you need to know riddle".

When detention was over I went back to the dormitory, Draco was following me, I looked behind me and he walked faster. I started to run I didn't know what he was planning but I wasn't about to be one of his sluts. I looked up and saw Harry Potter coming from the slytherin dormitory, I grabbed his arm and asked him " why are you coming from the slytherin dormitory's?" Harry looked at me and said " no reason riddle" I got mad I little bit and asked him again " why are you coming from the slytherin dormitory's?" With attitude, Harry got mad and yelled " NO REASON RIDDLE!" Draco heard and pushed Harry, " Potter why are you coming from the slytherin dormitory's!?" Harry got up and ran away from Draco. I looked at Draco and said " why did you just do that?" Draco looked at me and said " because riddle I wanted to" he walked away, I really didn't want to start to fall for malfoy but I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I cursed myself out for blushing.

I went to my next class of course with Draco, Draco sat beside me and whispered to me " I saw you blushing" I looked at him and said " no I wasn't Malfoy" Draco laughed " sure riddle" I looked at him and just looked away like nothing happened.

When class was over I went back to the dormitory's Draco came beside me and said " riddle is falling for a malfoy" I looked at him and said " hell no malfoy I would never" Draco laughed " sure okay"