Chapter 32

" have you heard?" I looked at pansy " heard what?" pansy started laughing " that you're stupid" I looked around to see everyone laughing even Draco. " pansy can I tell you something" pansy looked at me and smiled " sure what is it rat" everyone started laughing again. " I think your mum is looking for you.... Oh wait forgot you don't have one pugface" pansy sat there with her mouth open wide in shock. I looked around and saw Draco laughing." next time-" McGonagall walked in. She looked at all of us mostly the Slytherin house. We were on the desk's, had our feet on the table, and being loud.

" 20 points from Slytherin as well as Draco, y/n, and pansy will have detention" everyone started yelling at her pissed " I'll take off more points" once McGonagall said that everyone shut up and got back to there work.

-------------------

I looked up from my book to see that it was 5:00. I got up and fixed my hair a bit. I put my wand in my bun and headed to the potions room where detention is. I opened the door to see just Draco there. Draco looked at my and smiled.

" I have to say y/n you were pretty badass in class today" I looked at Draco in his grey blue eyes " thanks I guess where's pansy" Draco looked at me then looked at his phone " in a minute"

I say down and started to read my book. I felt Draco staring at me. Draco got up and say behind me. I didn't even take notice in him. Draco touched my wand to see that it didn't have any effect on me he took it out of my hair.

" DRACO-" he cut me off my kissing my cheek. " now hush you don't talk to me like that anyway"

Before I could say anything pansy walked in. I have to admit she wasn't ugly at all she's actually pretty hot. Pansy looked at Draco and hugged him. " look I'm sorry about earlier y/n" pansy said as she hugged me. " it's okay" I said as I hugged her back.

After about the hour of silence Draco finally said something. " we should have a threesome" I looked at Draco shocked then I looked at pansy who was nodding. " since we have this shit for a week me and y/n can take turns being bottom" I looked surprised. " I actually-" pansy started talking again " never mind y/n can get railed every time this week"

Draco came up to me and kisses my cheek. Pansy pushed Draco out of the way. Pansy kissed me right on the lips