𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

tw for harry's past abuse

Today, the assignment was to take a monorail through London, and take note of things you saw in your surroundings. They had to be on the train at 8:30am.

It was 7am and Harry was awake. He barely slept; he couldn't keep the dream he had out of his thoughts.

Why was he in my dream?

Why was I doing...that with him?

Why were we so close? We aren't intimate in real life.

Did I like it?

No, no I didn't like it. No.

Frustrated, Harry kicked the sheets off of him aggressively and stood out of bed.

"Potter? What are you doing?" Draco's raspy voice came from behind him. Harry turned around quickly to see Draco's eyes peeking out from under his covers sleepily. Harry tried not to laugh at his messy hair.

"Going to get coffee downstairs. I'll see you in a few minutes." Harry told him as he zipped on a hoodie. Draco nodded, fell back asleep instantly, and Harry left the room.

Harry was waiting in the small hotel cafe for his coffee to be finished. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around, a blonde girl with a bright smile was behind him.

"Can I do anything for you?" Harry asked. She nodded.

"Hi, I'm Dianne. Well, I think you're cute...do you think I could get your number?" she asked, taking a step closer to Harry. Harry gulped.

One, Harry didn't have a cellphone. He was a wizard, he never needed one.

Two, Harry couldn't help but feel no attraction to this girl at all. He's always wondered if maybe he was gay, or bi, because he's never felt strong feelings towards any girl.

There was Cho, which was a silly school crush. Then, there was Ginny, his ex and his brothers little sister.

Harry loved Ginny, he did, but he soon realized not in that way. It felt more like a sibling kind of love, which started to make Harry uncomfortable, so he broke it off. Of course, he and Ginny are still friends, but he doesn't feel anything for her.

Harry looked at his feet awkwardly. "Um.. I'm sorry, but I don't have a cellphone." he replied.

The girl took another step towards him and Harry's breath hitched. He took a small step backwards. "Uh my coffee is almost done, have a good day." he said as he turned to leave, but she grabbed his arm.

"Stay. Let's hang out, I can show you a good time." she grasped his arm harder and he winced.

"Ive got to go-"

"Harry!" a voice called. Harry turned his head towards the voice, and he stared in shock as he watched Draco approach them.

The girl's grip slowly loosened on Harry's arm as Draco swiftly walked over, a venomous glare directed towards her.

Surprising both Harry and the girl, Draco took Harry's hand in his, intertwined their fingers, and spat, "Keep your hands off of my boyfriend, you go it? He's clearly uncomfortable."

She nodded frantically and ran off. Draco released Harry's hand from his and sighed. "That could've gone really bad if I wasn't here."

Harry couldn't form words. He just stared at his hand that was holding Draco's seconds prior. Draco chuckled quietly at Harry's silence.