𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

October:
Draco took Harry to the astronomy tower and finally asked him if he would be his boyfriend. They decided to keep it a secret, not wanting to draw any negative attention. Each night was spent in the astronomy tower or the Room of Requirement; either kissing, cuddling, talking or messing around. They were happy.

November:
Harry and Draco announced their relationship. Pansy and Blaise had made a bet on how long it would take them (Pansy won), Hermione was extremely happy and accepting, and Ron took a little bit more convincing... but eventually he accepted it as long as Draco promised not to hurt Harry. Most of Hogwarts was extremely confused, some even threatened Draco, but they were both too happy to care.

December:
Harry spent Christmas at Malfoy Manor. He met Narcissa again—as Draco's boyfriend—who was really happy that Draco had someone like Harry. They spent their nights in the tree house, talking to the birds.

February:
Draco apparated with Harry to London on Valentine's Day, and took him back to the same hotel room they stayed in at the beginning of the year. They spent their day cuddling in the bed that was once Draco's; Harry lied across Draco's chest as he drew another portrait of him like he did the last time they were there.

June:
The year was over. Harry and Draco had planned to move in together, and apply for teaching spots at Hogwarts. Harry to teach Defense Against The Dark Arts, and Draco for Potions.

July:
Harry and Draco moved into a beautiful house right outside of London. Their teaching applications were both approved, and they were to train and then become official professors at Hogwarts the year after this one.

Three Years Later:

"Marry me?"

"Of course I will, idiot."

el fin