Special Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Let's have some fun while we wait." [Y/N] said as he held Kuroo's face up, forcing the black haired me to look up at [Y/N].

"This should be fun." Kuroo laughed before he wrapped his arms around [Y/N]'s waists. [Y/N] soon moved his hands down Kuroo's body before stopping at his waist.

"You're dumber than I thought." [Y/N] said as he pulled Kuroo's gun out of his waistband and shot Kuroo in the leg. Kuroo yelled out in pain as Kenma reached to grab his gun only to see it gone.

"Looking for this?" Hinata smiled as Akaahi and Bokuto pulled out their guns only to get shot in the arms by the Karasuno students.

"Do you know who the fuck you were dealing with? I don't think so? I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. One of Karasuno's top mafia bosses." [Y/N] said as he grabbed Hinata's hand.

"Let's go." [Y/N] said as he ran out the room.

"But we didn't kill them-"

"We can't kill them. If we do, we'll be starting a whole war!! And we can't afford that." [Y/N] said as they ran down the hallway of Nekoma.

"We have to be careful. This place is crawling with Nekoma students but as of now, they should be training in the gym. If we can make it to the back entrance we can get out of here." [Y/N] said as the two turned the corner but came to a halt.

"Daichi?!" The two yelled out as the dark haired male stood in front of them.

"Ah! You guys are alright!!" Daichi said as the two ran up to him.

"Glad you're here! We needed some help getting out." Hinata said as Daichi smiled.

"Nekoma or Fukurodani haven't noticed our infiltration. But when they do, we have some of our men and Aoba Jousai to help fight them." Daichi said and as if just on queue alarms went off.

"Thanks for not shooting me Shoyo." Kenma said as he walked towards the three before [Y/N] shot him in the leg as Kenma shot Hinata in the arm.

"Ahh!" Hinata yelled in pain.

"Come on! Let's go!!" Daichi yelled as he picked up Hinata and ran with [Y/N] trailing behind them.

"[Y/N] follow me!! The others are at the exit waiting!!" Daichi said as they ran faster. As the three made it to the exit, they saw some familiar faces.

"[Y/N]! Hinata!! You guys are alright!!" Sugawara shouted as they ran out the building.

"What happened that that idiot Kuroo and Bokuto?" Tsukishima asked.

"We took care of them but they'll be back for more." [Y/N] laughed as they ran to one of the gates before it closed shut.

"Shit!" Daichi yelled as they turned around to see a wave of Nekoma and Fukurodani students.

"We can't take them all on!! That's a suicide mission!!" Sugawara yelled before the sound of a helicopter echoed throughout the area. Everyone looked up to see a helicopter lowering down as grenades were thrown at Nekoma and Fukurodani, knocking them back and killing some.

"You called for back up?" Oikawa yelled through a mega phone.

"O-Oikawa!!" [Y/N] stuttered as a ladder was dropped down from the helicopter.

"Climb it! Go!!" Daichi yelled as they climbed up the ladder. Everyone had managed to climb into the helicopter before Nekoma and Fukurodani could recover from the explosive and got away.

"Is my little [Y/N]~Chan okay?" Oikawa asked as [Y/N] only nodded as he backed away from Oikawa.

"Shittykawa!! He was just kidnapped!" Iwaizumi yelled as he looked back at Oikawa.

"Oi! Stay focused!! You're the one driving this thing!!" Kageyama shouted before Iwaizumi did as he was told.

"I'm glad you two are safe." Sugawara smiled as Hinata nodded.

"Thanks to [Y/N] I was safe!!" Hinata smiled.

"I knew it was a good idea to leave you with Hinata." Daichi laughed.

"So, about our alliance." Oikawa said as everyone's attention shifted to him.

"Are you willingly to keep it? Cause of us helping you, we're going against Nekoma and Fukurodani. Which makes us enemies with them. By ourselves we probably don't stand a chance against them but together, we will." Oikawa smiled as Karasuno exchanged glances with one another.

"We'll keep this alliance going. But if you do anything to cross us, then its over for you guys." Daichi said menacingly as Oikawa nodded.

"Guess it's a deal." Oikawa said as he stuck his hand out to which Daichi shook it.

"Deal."

So y'all, today is the day!! Its been 3 years since my account was made!!To think this account was made 3 years ago today (12/16/2017) is just astonishing to me

To think this account was made 3 years ago today (12/16/2017) is just astonishing to me.

It's crazy how I've managed to even gain so much support and reader during all this time. Thank you all for an amazing three years on this app. When I first started, I wasn't even sure I would get any reads but slowly but surely I did.

I'm so grateful for all the support I've gained here. Also, thank you for 4k votes on this book!! When I made this book I didn't expect anyone to read it. It just seemed like another Haikyuu x Male reader book and I didn't think there was anything special about but you guys really enjoy it. And I'm happy you guys like it!!

Most likely "Karasuno the school for gambling" will be posted tomorrow because I'm busy today but maybe I'll stay up till 1 am just to write some of it.

Once again thank you for an amazing 3 years on this app and for all the support. I love you all even if I don't know you, I'm proud of you all and hoping nothing but the best for you all.

au revoir mes amours
I love you all
See you in the next update
💞💞