Special Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Daichi, the cameras caught Nekoma and Fukurodani infiltrating the premises." Sugawara said as Daichi's eyes widened.

"So, they worked together and kidnapped those two when we were gone." Daichi said before laughing, which made the tension in the room grow.

"We're going to get them back. Even if it means we have to ask them for help." Daichi said as Kageyama's eyes widened.

"What?! No!! We don't need their help!!" Kageyama protested before Sugawara held his shoulder.

"We'll need their help. Nekoma and Fukurodani are working together and we can't take them on by ourselves." Sugawara said with a sigh before Tanaka pulled out his phone.

"I'll ring up Aoba Jousai..."

≿----- ❈ -----≾

"Shoyo, stop panicking." [Y/N] said as Hinata was pacing back and forth.

"[Y-Y/N]!! How can you be so calm?!" Hinata yelled.

"Are you scared they're going to hurt us?" [Y/N] asked before Hinata nodded to which [Y/N] laughed.

"Huh?! What's so funny?!" Hinata shouted.

"They're not going to do anything to us Shoyo. I'm worth millions, maybe even billions. They can't kill me unless they want to be six feet underground." [Y/N] laughed.

"B-but what about me?!" Hinata said as [Y/N] walked up to the boy.

"Even if they try to hurt you I won't let that happen." [Y/N] said as Hinata calmed down a bit. Suddenly the door unlocked as the two stared at the door.

"Hello [Y/N] and Hinata." Kuroo purred as he walked into the room with Bokuto, Akaashi and Kenma. [Y/N] and Hinata only stared at the four as they walked in and closed the door behind them.

"Stay close.." [Y/N] muttered to Hinata as he nodded in response.

"What do you want from us!" [Y/N] yelled.

"Its pretty simple. You're being held for ransom." Kuroo said as he walked up to the two.

'I can't do anything in this situation. Even if I take down Kuroo, the other three are still here and can easily overpower me.' [Y/N] thought as Hinata stood behind him.

"And may I ask why you brought Hinata?" [Y/N] asked as Hinata nodded.

"No witnesses. Plus someone requested him to come too." Kuroo said as he glanced at Kenma.

"How long are you planning to keep us here?" [Y/N] asked as Kuroo smiled.

"As long as we need to." Kuroo said as [Y/N] sighed.

"If that's the case then we'll be here for a while." [Y/N] said before walking to the couch in the room as he dragged Hinata behind him.

"Why don't you all sit down? We'll be here for sometime, so why don't we enjoy ourselves." [Y/N] said as he clapped his hands together. The four others in the room sat down on the couch as Kuroo and Kenma sat between [Y/N] and Hinata.

[Y/N] looked at Hinata to see the boy visibly anxious. Hinata mad eye contact with the masked boy as [Y/N] mouthed a, 'it'll be alright.' Which caused Hinata to calm down a bit.

"So? What do you wanna do now chibi~Chan?" Kuroo asked as [Y/N] laughed.

"How about you?" [Y/N] said as he swiftly moved on to Kuroo's lap before he held Kuroo's face.