Infinite: Make it Snow

I sighed, sadly staring out my window. Another sunny day in the desert. Living in such a place has its ups and its downs, and right now, it's only downs. It's Christmas time and my one wish this year is impossible. I sigh again and my friend, Infinite, enters the room covered in bandages. I found him a few weeks ago caught in a sandstorm. I brought him home with me and he's still recovering from his injuries.He sees my sad state and approaches me. "(Y/N), what's bothering you? Don't try lying to me, I've lived here long enough to know that something is bothering you." I sighed and turned away from the window. "Why can't it snow?" "Hmm?" "I said, why can't it snow?" He gives a small laugh, "Isn't that impossible? You live in the desert. The closest you'd get to snow is rain." I sigh again. "I know it's impossible but ever since I was a child it was my one Christmas wish. One white Christmas. Sandy Christmases aren't as fun." Seeing my solem state Infinite pats my head. "It'll be okay. I'm sure this Christmas will be different." He gives me a gentle smile I've come to associate him with, He leaves the room and I'm left alone to my thoughts again. I stare at the Christmas tree I set up. Looking at the angel topper, I fold my hands together and close my eyes. Silently I make my wish once again this year. My wish for one snowy Christmas. When I open my eyes, I have to rub them to make sure I'm seeing things right. In my home, it's snowing. I'm not cold and yet snow is falling in my house. I look over and see Infinite's cracked gem glowing brightly. "I know its not the same as snow in the desert, but I hope this makes you feel just a little better." I give him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Infinite, it's perfect."