Espio: Chaotix Christmas

Things were more chaotic than usual at the Chaotix detective agency. The reason being that Christmas was right around the corner and I suggested we decorate the place. Mind you I'm not officially a part of the team. Vector and Charmy found me a few days ago, and I sort of just made myself at home. "Hey Vector, where do you guys keep the Christmas stuff?" "It should be in the closet over there. Charmy, go and help (Y/N) get the stuff from the closet!" I walk over to the closet Vector said the stuff was in. The minute I open the closet I end up buried in Christmas stuff. "Uh oh! Espio! (Y/N) got caught in a decoration avalanche!" Espio shows up and pulls me out of the mess. "Vector, you forgot to mention to her that closet is a mess." After that Espio picks up the tree while Charmy and I grab the ornaments. Charmy does the high ornaments while I put up the lower ones. Vector places the tree star on top and I start grabbing other decorations. Espio comes to help me when I hear Charmy shout "Mistletoe". We both look up to see Charmy over our heads holding mistletoe. There just a few feet away I see Vector smiling. It was a setup. "You don't have to do this (Y/N). Let's just finish with the other decorations." I gently peck his lips before he has the time to process what happened. "All right, let's finish the lights then." I smile as we both head out to finish decorating for Christmas. The best Christmas fun I've ever had, was spending Christmas with Chaotix.