1

I can't believe this I'm a girl, I run out of my room to bakugo's I knock on the door I herd it unlock "What do you wa-" I ran past him before he could finish his words "What is wrong with you." He says not giving me a glance "I'm a girl bakubro." I say he finally looks at me and starts blushing "What happened?" He ask opening giving me pants I take them and put them on "What am I going to do." I say sitting on his bed "Well, we need to get you clothes." He says looking at the floor why isn't he looking at me but I don't dare ask him that "Look at me bro I'm a girl I am not going out like this." I say looking at him he looks at me with a 'i don't care' look on his face.

*5 mins later*

We are at the store "Are you fucking done?" Bakugo ask me with a hint of aggression in his voice "No I still need to get underwear and some other stuff." I say looking at a pretty shirt "W-whatever." he says sturring why was he sturring "Hey baby." A voice says from in front of me "Yes?" I say looking at the guy "Can I get your number." "No sorry." I say giving bakugo the shirt "Why not." The guy said "I.... I have a boyfriend." I said sturring "Who?" The guy asked looking at me as if he knew I was lying "I'm the boyfriend." Bakugo says with a very stern and strong tone I felt weak to my knees.

That was all for now there with be 7 days of more I haven't decided yet hoped you in joyed 😊

Song: Cake

By: Melanie Martinez