Part 9

"Eren I am not your enemy..."

-

"(Y/N) then decide now! Me or your friends? Am I your enemy or friend? Tell me now" Eren said cheekily as he came closer to you.

"Eren I can't." You answered sadly. Tears came out of your eyes again.

"So your friends? (Y/N) You really hurt me, but from the moment you decide for them I will stop caring about you. You won't mean anything to me anymore, because without you I'm lost and with you I'm even more lost." Eren said softly. A tear flowed from his eye. You took your hand and held it to his cheek, wiping the tear away with your other hand.

"Eren" you whispered into his neck as you put your head on his shoulder. You really have to decide now? You wanted to save your friends, but you also want to go with Eren. This decision is so hard, because if you choose Eren, your friends will hate you, but they would live. And if you choose your friends, you all die, Eren would go crazy.

"(Y/N) Tell me. What am I to you?" Eren mumbled.

You couldn't find the words, you just took him in your arms. Eren put your head to his chest and stroked through your hair. You cried against his chest because you didn't know what to do, again all your thoughts went through your head.

"Eren?"

"Yes bunny?"

"If I go with you. What would happen to Armin and the others?" You said, relieved when the question left your mouth.

"What would happen to them? (Y/N) I wipe out the Marley so we can live, rather so you can live." he replied quietly.

"Why do you emphasize the 'you' so much? Eren what are you hiding again?" You asked, confused. What is Eren trying to get at?

"(Y/N) It's all good believe me, I'll tell you when the time comes, believe me now it's too soon..." was all he said, he didn't want to hurt you and tried not to tell you that he has to die in 4 years.

You just nodded and respected his answer. you were still in his arm until he let go of you and took your cheeks in his hand. he looked deep into your (E/C) eyes.

"Please come with me (Y/N) we can save them all".

"Eren"

Eren held out his hand for you

You looked at his hand, and then back into his turquoise eyes. You slowly lifted your hand and were about to reach for Eren's hand when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)! They're attacking us!" Mikasa screamed. Next to her stood Armin, looking scared. Eren looked at the two of them, then looked at you as if he was asking for something, but it was obvious he wanted to protect you by turning in into the titan. You knew there was no other way, so you nodded. Eren grinned at you. "Thanks." He said as he got up and ran out.

"Yeager what are you doing!" Shouted Mikasa.

"Please call me Eren, Mikasa..." Was the last thing Eren said, after that he bit his hand and turned into his titan. there was a hole in the gate, The perfect chance to control titans to kill the marley.

Mikasa looked at you confused. "I'll tell you everything later, if there is a later."

Eren began to trample soldiers and lured the mindless Titans with his scream to control them. Eren knew he couldn't stop now, he enjoyed killing the people, he wanted more. He wanted to kill more and more. Suddenly he was riddled by a cannonball. It was amazing how far the weapons had been extended, but that didn't stop him, it made him even more murderous. Secretly, Eren had a final plan if everything failed, but he would wipe out all of humanity, only those who did not come from Paradise Island. He could steer the titans out of the wall and kill the whole world, but Eren would only do that if nothing else worked, it was not yet time to kill everyone, that's why Eren didn't even think of this plan, he could kill the few soldiers with his own hand.

You watched the whole thing. You felt sick when you saw how much fun Eren had killing.

-Time skip after Eren killed all the soldiers-

"(Y/N) I killed them all, now we can go"Eren said when he wanted to take your hand, but you refused.

"Eren you act like it wasn't so bad, you killed hundreds of people and you enjoyed it, I try to see the old Eren in you every time but it doesn't work, the more I try the more you change, Eren I can't do it". You cried.

Eren looked at you with big shocked eyes. The shocked sad eyes turned into red aggressive ones. When you saw his red eyes you wanted to run away, but then he grabbed your arm. You told him to stop, but nothing stopped him, he pulled you to a house in a forest. He unlocked the hut and went in with you, and then locked it again.

"Why don't you want me?" He asked laughing. You didn't want to answer because Eren scared you. You were looking at the ground all the time. And Eren didn't stop staring at you.

"Do I scare you? (Y/N) Tell me! Why don't you want me?" He shouted laughing. You were still looking at the floor in shock. you had to suppress your tears.

"(Y/N) tell me! What do you want!" He shouted.

"Look at me!"

"(Y/N)!"

Eren stood up and took your head in his hand aggressively. He turned your head so that you had to face him. You couldn't hold back your tears anymore. They streamed down your cheeks

"Are you serious? You're crying! I don't understand what your fucking problem is. You're the biggest crybaby I've ever seen." He said.

"Eren you're hurting me" was all you said. Eren pressed your head against his own.

"And you hurt me even more Bunny? But what am I supposed to do about it? Cry? Like you always do? Huh? Tell me Bunny? You know what? I told you that if u choose them you'll mean nothing to me, RIght? So I guess thats it. I will forget about you now (Y/N). Oh well sorry if I kill you in my final plan, but I only have four years left."

"Four years?-"

"Then I'll die. Funny, isn't it? I'll die without a thought for you, because you're dead to me. You always said you wanted to be by my side, and now? Now you loathe me. And I thought we felt the same. I thought wrong," he said.

"Eren. What do you mean?"

"Are you that stupid? I kill for you, I protect you, (Y/N) I love you crybaby, why don't you get that?" He said exhaustedly. it was hard for him to confess this to you, after all he has been feeling this way for more than 5 years. that's why he had always protected you.

"Eren... I- You-"

Eren came to you and took your cheek, he came closer with his face and suddenly touched your lips. You didn't reject it.

"Ereh-"

---------------------------------------------------------------

First kiss after 9 parts ;) But what will happen after that? You'll see in part 10 :0!

tysm for 200+ reads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see yall!!!!!