Part 14

Booom

Eren turned into his Titan, it was hard to see anyone through all the smoke, you ran in any direction, suddenly you ran past armin, he gave you a disappointed look but you didn't react to it. The only thing you were worried about was Eren, you hoped he would make it to you safely, but you had a bad feeling. suddenly the earth shook and you heard a loud crash.

When you turned around, you saw Eren's titan lying on the ground. How was that possible? you asked yourself. You ran back, you couldn't let him die and if he did you would die together. so that was it?

You took all your strength and ran to him.

"It works" hanji yelled.

POV (Y/N)

What works? What happened to Eren? I ran as fast as I could to the neck of his titan where his head was already sticking out.

"Get away from him or we'll kill you!" Floch yelled. I looked at him, annoyed. Suddenly I heard Eren mutter something. "I'm doing it now, there will be no turning back."

Is he talking about the titans in the wall?About his last Plan? No that-

"Don't move! You can't win against him, you have to understand! He can control the Titans out of the wall with his mind alone! You will die if you provoke him!" I shouted, they pointed all their weapons at us.

"She's right!" Armin agreed with me. The next thing I saw was Eren coming completely out of his Titan, he raised his hand, everyone looked at him in shock, some were ready to shoot but they were afraid of him, of Eren.

Suddenly the earth began to shake, I looked at Eren in shock. Tears were coming out of his eyes, he was hurt. All this angered him, suddenly a fraction of the wall fell down, everyone was shocked.

"Eren stop it!" I shouted in horror. He just looked back maliciously. An eye could be seen peering out of the wall, which slowly opened.

"You don't want it to be like that?" said Eren contemptuously. I reached for his arm, he flinched at my touch. Slowly I pulled his arm back down.

"Eren please. You're hurting me again. I thought that was the last thing you wanted to do" I said, exhausted. My words made him think, I could tell by the look on his face.

The Survey Corps just stood there shocked, they were so horrified they couldn't move.

But then everything happened so fast, the wall Maria collapsed. "I'm sorry, please stay with me" Eren said humiliated. He did it, it was the beginning of the end.

"There is no going back! Get to safety!"Erwin cried out desperately. He was right, for me there had been no turning back for a long time and now I had to go through with it with him, there was nothing I could do about it anyway.

"If you don't hurt us, you will be spared, I'll do it for us" Eren said suspiciously. A millisecond later he bit himself and transformed again. before that he whispered something to me. "I have to do this alone now, get yourself to safety and explain this to them, if they don't believe you I'll kill them as soon as I get back, take this as a threat so they won't hurt you. See you then."

(Heres a manga spoiler IG about Erens titan, if u dont wanna know how it looks pls skip this section)

Erens Titan shouted and suddenly the giant Titans emerged from the wall and moved towards the sea. and what I saw then almost disturbed me to death. Eren transformed again, this time his titan was bigger than the colossal one. He had no skin or muscles. It was huge and made of bones, it intimidated us all. but they turned away from us and headed towards the sea, Eren's final plan was to kill all the humans outside Paradise Island.

(Here u can go on)

I was shocked, but I ran over to Armin. "Please let me explain" I said ashamedly, after all I had lied to him.

Armin just nodded, he was shocked, as was everyone else, I waved my hand for them to come to me.

"So, Eren wanted to kill all the people outside our island from the beginning, that's his plan. He wants to bring all the Titans onto their land and destroy it. Can't blame him huh?" Wait, what did I just say? Me-

"(Y/N) This is bad! we have to stop him!" they yelled at me exposed.

"No!" I yelled in shock at my own response. What is happening to me? I- I support Eren's massacre? My feelings have changed. I don't care about the people there any more, let them all die pff. Why am I saying this?

I felt looks directed at me. I think I was thinking out loud. Oh, no.

"(Y/N) what about you? You're crazy, why are you supporting him? You fucking psycho!" Jean screamed stressed. Suddenly I started laughing. "Psycho hahaha" I laughed in glee.

I got disgusted looks. "You know that if you touch one little hair on my head, he'll kill you?" I laughed. I felt intoxicated, the power we had, I liked it.

"Come on, let's go to the HQ, it's nearby" Levi said, disgusted. I got on a horse with Armin.

-TS to HQ-

When we arrived, we gathered at a table.

"(Y/N) We want to discuss something without you for a moment."Erwin said seriously.

They wanted to get rid of me and plan something. Without me.

"What you're planning, I'm allowed to know too, aren't I? I won't move," I said happily.

"(Y/N) It's not funny! Millions of innocent people will die in the next few days!" Armin shouted in horror.

"Yeah, and we're alive, that's enough" I replied proudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg (Y/N) has gone badass. To clarify, Eren has activated the coordinate and can "penetrate" the mind, and he has given (Y/N) ?safety?. Don't forget it's an AU and doesn't go by the manga. if you still feel spoiled please tell me :)! Questions can be asked too!

Have a nice last christmas day!