Part 26

"Hey Eren! Before you go fix your hair" You laughed. You weren't in the mood to laugh but still.

Eren comes back in and looks at himself in the mirror. His head looked like a birds nest. He took his hairbrush and combed his hair back, then took a hair tie to tie his hair into a manbun.

"We're are you even going?" You asked him.

He looked at you. He didn't know whether to tell you the truth because he thought you forgot what you did at that moment. But he didn't want to lie at you either.

"The body.. I have to dispose it." Was all he answered. You remembered everything. What have you done? You killed someone.

"Hey!" Eren yelled to wake you up from your thoughts. You gave him a shocked gaze. "This bitch could've killed you, there was no other option for you." He comforted you.

"Eren I've never killed anyone, I can't take it lightly. No one deserves to die. Not even her-?" You said in a sad tone.

"(Y/N) No matter what you do, I'll always love you okay? Remember that. I gotta go now." Was all he told you before he left.

You used that as a chance to meet Levi.

(timeskip to levi because I'm lazy)

"Hey brat. Any news?" Levi asked as he held the door open for you to come in. You stepped in and sat down with him.

"So.. To be honest with you I can't continue this plan." You said. Levi looked at you in shock. He stood up and hit your head against the table and held it down. You winced in pain.

"We're here to save humanity! Don't take this shit easy. Damnit (Y/N) whats in your shitty head that makes you love a guy like him" Levi yelled as he let go of your head.

You looked at him in shock while tears were forming in your eyes. He just looked away.

"It's not easy why don't you get it? Also if anything goes wrong he's going to kill all of us including me. And I love him because he accepts me the way I am, even after I killed someone-.." You mumbled. Levi gave you a shocked gaze.

"You're like him? Yeah I get it. Please just follow the plan or something else will happen with you." He threatened you.

"What's you problem-" you said as Levi hit his fist against the table.

"Stop talking bullshit. We're doing it tomorrow. Be at the tunnel at 4. We'll prepare everything." He ordered. At this words your eyes were filled with pain. All you could feel was pain.

"Got it?!" He screamed. You just nodded with tears in your eyes as you left his quarters.

You made your way back to Erens house, hoping he wasn't already back but when you wanted to open the door it was locked. "Oh no he'll be mad again." you whispered to yourself.

Suddenly the door went open. There he was an angry tall boy. He gave you a confused gaze because you didn't tell him that you were going out. You have to think about what you're going to tell him because you can' be honest right now.

"Where were you?" He asked annoyed. You wanted to go in but Eren didn't let you until you answer his question.

"I was bored so I went for a walk." You lied. You looked him deep in the eyes hoping that he'll believe you.

Eren smiled at you "huh okay. Sounds great." He answered.

"Eren we need to talk about everything that happened. First of all why did you choose her over me?" you asked serious.

"She was hurt. I wanted to ran after you but she held my wrist and said she's not feeling great. Thats why I couldn't leaver her." He explained. You just listened to his soft voice.