23

-

-

Jaehyun smiles when he saw you. He's still standing in the doorway waiting for Jennie to let him in. “C-Come in.” You said and he entered the house. “Who is he?” Jisoo asks. You looks at her and smiles.

“He's Jaehyun, my middle school crush.” You confessed. Jaehyun couldn't help but blush, he covers his face. Jisoo nodded and looks at him. “Well, hello Jaehyun.” She said. Jaehyun bowed at her and looked at you. “I'll be back with a drink.” Jisoo said and she grabs Jennie's arm.

Jisoo dragged the girl to the kitchen. You sit on the couch with him. “So, why did you know my address?” You asks. He looked at the floor first before looking at you again. “I have some good news for you.” He said. He didn't even answer your question first.

“We're neighbors.” He said with a smile. You looked at him in shock and he just laughs. “Really?” You asks. He nodded. “Yeah and I just found out that you're living here too so I have to go here and tell it to you.” He said and he placed his hand on top of your head.

“Do you still like me?”

He suddenly asks. You looked at him with wide eyes. He quickly put his hand back to his thigh. “I'm sorry.” He said and looks away. Jisoo walks back with a tray, she put it on the coffee table and smiles at you and Jaehyun. Orange juice and sandwiches for Jaehyun.

Jaehyun thanked Jisoo and she just nodded. “Can I take Y/N to our house after I finish this?” Jaehyun asked. Your sister looked at you. “Don't worry, unnie. His house is next to us and you can trust him.” You said. Jisoo smiles and nodded.

“Sure.” She said.

After Jaehyun eats his sandwich and drinks the orange juice. He bowed at Jisoo and Jennie. “She won't take long in my house.” He said. You and Jaehyun walked to the door and he opens it for you. You smiled at him and left the house with Jaehyun.

“Ah, I can't believe it, Y/N didn't tell us about her crush. Look at him, he's handsome and so humble.” Jisoo said. Jennie looked at her. “So you are telling me, he's the one for Y/N?” She asked. The oldest looked at her. “Yeah?”

Jaehyun walked to the front door of his house. “Do you live here alone?” You asked. He hums and open the door. “Woah, your house is big.” You entered the house and looked around. Jaehyun just laughs, he watch you walked to the kitchen, living room and bathroom.

“Can you show me your room?” You asked. Jaehyun nodded and he walked up the stairs. You follow him. “There are four bedrooms.” He said. You looked at him. “Four?” He nodded. “And this is my bedroom.” He open the door to his room.

“When did you move here?” You asked. “Last week.” He answered. You looked around his bedroom. Jaehyun looked at his nightstand, a table photo frame was standing there. He quickly grabs it and hides it behind him. It was a picture of you and him.

You looked out the window to see your room. “That's my room, Jaehyun.” You said. He smiles. “Yeah! That's cool.” He laughs. You leave his bedroom and saw a door next to Jaehyun's bedroom. You remember that there are four bedrooms.

“Can I go inside?” You asked. He stops you and chuckled. “That's.. you can't go there.” You looked at your hand, he's holding it. He looks down at his hand and quickly let go. He bit his lip and looked away. “I'm sorry.” He mumbled.

“I should go, I'll see you tomorrow.” You said and walked past him. Jaehyun turned around, he watch you walked down the stairs, his smile was ear to ear. He looked at the photo frame that he's holding.

He smiles. He looked in the back. Your love letter to him. How sweet of you. “I like you too.” He whispered.

Jaehyun walked to his classroom, all the girls looked at him. He sits in his seat and looked at his desk, a paper. He grabs it. “Y/N..?” He asked and looked around. He sees you in your seat, looking out the window.

Kim Y/N..

-

“Where were you, Momo?” Mina asked while drinking her water. Momo close the door and sighed. “Nothing.” Momo answered. Mina put the glass in the sink. “Hmm..” She nodded and walked towards Momo.

“If hear you doing some plan to me and that woman over there-” She said and point her finger at Sana. She looked at Momo. “We still hate each other.” She whispered.

“I will grab the kitchen knife or other type of knife and kill you with it.” Mina threatened her. Momo laughs. “Are threatening me?” The youngest shrugged and sat down in the couch. Sana walked back to her room. Momo smiles.

“I won't betray you and Sana, don't worry.”

“That's suspicious.” Mina mumbled. Momo walked up the stairs and there she heard muffled moans in Sana's room. Wait, she's moaning? She went to her room and lock the door.

“What the fuck was that?”

-

Yeri and Wendy are eating dinner. ”We still have to watch Y/N fuck with her teachers. I'm tired, I want her.” Wendy said. Yeri looked at her. “I saw her earlier, so that means she's- oh my gosh.” Yeri said and drinks her glass of water.

“Is it okay to betray her?” Wendy asks. Yeri just laughs. “In this situation, yes. We'll use her just to get Y/N. That's it.” She answered. Wendy remains silent, then they heard Yeri's phone ringing. Yeri quickly answer it without looking at the caller ID. Then they heard a “Hello.

“What is it, Irene?”

-