15

-

-

[ the next day ]

You got off the car and looked at your sister. "I'll wait for you after school. I'll go now." Jisoo said and wave her hand. You watch her drive away. "This is why I love my sister so much." You mumbled. You walked to your locker and change your shoes.

Then you heard a lot of gasps and mumbling outside the school. "What is happening?" You walked to a group of people. There you saw a beautiful girl in the middle. Her smile shines so bright. Her eyes locked with you.

"Y/N."

She walked towards you and blushed. "Hello there." She said. You stared at her. She still had her smile. You bowed at her and she chuckles. "Can you help me find the headmaster's office?" She asked.

Why me?

"Yeah sure, follow me." You said. Her smile turns into a smirk. You turned around and feel someone's eyes on you. Ryujin. You saw her glaring at you. She's scary, this is why you should've walked to your class. You looked away.

The girl looked at Ryujin. "She's mine."

The girl turned her head to you. "Hey. What's your name?" She asked. Let's start being nice first. You smiled, "Kim Y/N." You said. "I already know that," She mumbled and smirks. You looked at her. "What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing. By the way, I'm Bae Joo-hyun. Just call me Irene." She said and you nodded. "This is the headmaster's office. I have to go to my classroom. I'll see you later, Irene." You said. Irene watch you walked away. She sighed and open the door.

"Dad, I'm here." She said.

-

"Y/N!"

Ryujin shouted. You turned around and saw her walking towards you with a glare. "Who the fuck is that girl?" She asked. Students are now looking at you and Ryujin. She grabs your arm and dragged you.

"Ryujin! You're hurting me!" You shrieked. She ignores it and pushes you inside the bathroom. "You're mine, Y/N." She shouted and pinned you against the wall. "You are mine, just fucking put that in your head. YOU'RE MINE ALONE!" You couldn't push her away. She's scaring you.

"Please, you're scaring me." You cried out.

"I don't care." She gripped your wrist. "Please Ryuji-" She slapped you across the face and her eyes widen. Then the door was opened. "Let her go, Ryujin." Ms. Minatozaki said and push Ryujin away from you.

"I-I didn't mean to."

Then some students drag Ryujin out of the bathroom. The door was closed and now, you and Ms. Minatozaki are all alone. "Ms. Minatozaki. I-I want to b-break up with her." You cried out. She sighs and nodded.

"I d-don't love her." You sobbed. Ms. Minatozaki looked at your cheeks. "Let's go to the clinic." She said and help you stand up. "What about-"

"Don't think about it. Now, let's go." She said.

-

[ lunch ]

"What happened to Y/N?" Irene asked. She was worried since she didn't see you anywhere. She began to worry. She was shaking and she couldn't control herself. "I need to find her." She said and stood up.

While in the clinic, Ms. Minatozaki stayed in the room with you. She didn't leave. "Ms. Minatozaki, I'll be fine in here." You said.

"I've been here for six hours with you, it's lunchtime." She laughed. You remain silent. She stood up and chuckles. "I wish I was your first kiss." She mumbled. You looked at her and she put her hand in the back of your head.

Irene didn't see you anywhere. She went to the clinic to see if you are there. Then when she's about to open the door and she heard a voice inside. It was yours and Ms. Minatozaki's voice.

She slightly opens the door and her eyes widen. "What the-" She covered her mouth.

She saw you and Ms. Minatozaki kissing.

-