30

-

"Who message me?" Mina asked. She looks at Momo and Sana. "We only have three hours to find her?" Momo asks, she walks to her car. "Hey. Where are you going?" Sana asks.

"I'm gonna find Y/N." Momo said. Sana and Mina and follow her to her car. "If this is one of them, I will kill them." Momo said as she get in her car. "Wait, she sends me an address." Mina said.

Sana and Mina get in the backseat and looked at the message. "But this place is far away." Mina said.

-

"I've decided that I will take you far far away from them. It will take three hours to get here and about Irene, Yeri, and Wendy... Fuck them." She whispered in your ear. There was a cabin in the forest, it was her cabin.

"Let's see if your girlfriend will help you now." She said as she open the door, then close it. She walks to one of the rooms and pushed you down in the bed. You groaned and open your eyes. "What am I doing here?" You asked.

"Babe.. you are awakeee!" Jihyo said as she climbs on top of you. "What are you doing?" You asked. She smirks and licks her lips. "We're gonna make some fun in this bed. You know what I mean, babe, so don't question."

"Why are you doing this? I trusted you, Jihyo!" You said. Jihyo caresses your cheek and kissed your forehead. "Get off." You said. "Because I love you, that's why. Please, please be mine.." She begged.

"But, Jihyo.. I have a girlfriend—" She wrapped her hand in your neck. "Oh, it's that teacher again? What does she have that I don't have, huh? She will break your heart just like Sana and Mina did to you." She said.

"I won't break your heart. Please be mine.." She whispered in your ear. You stared at her for a while before sitting up, and kissed her on the lips. The girl pushed you down the bed. She licked your bottom lip for entrance but you didn't open your mouth. She pulled away.

"Please?" She begged but you didn't say anything, you just stare at her watching what she's gonna do next. Jihyo looked at you with a smile and she slowly takes your shirt off, and she throws it on the floor.

"I can help you fall in love with me." She said as she place kisses in your chest then down to your abdomen. She runs her hands in your back, you arch your back and you see her smile. She unhooks your bra while still leaving kisses on your chest.

Jihyo looks at you and mumbled, "you're such a fool, baby."

Then she shoves three fingers inside you without any warning. Your eyes widen, "Jih-Jihyo.." She hums. "What the— fuck.." You moaned. She giggles. "It's so warm inside your pussy." She started thrusting her fingers faster while her other hand in your breast.

Her eyes never leaving yours. She smiles when you clench around her fingers. "I think you're close.." She said.

Her thrust was a little too fast, causing you to cum in her fingers. She didn't say anything. You saw her bringing her fingers and shove them into your mouth.

She licks her lips and watch you clean her fingers. She stood up without saying anything, she grab something in her drawer. "I'm sure after I leave, you'll run away like a dog.. but you won't get away like that." She said.

You looked at her. She handcuffs both of your hands in the bed. She looks at you and kissed your forehead. "You will be mine.."

"Forever.."

[ two hours later. ]

"I hope she's okay." Mina whispered as she looks out the car window. "I don't know where we are." Momo said. "Wait, wait.. what is that?" Sana asked. Momo stops the car. They saw a van in the middle of nowhere.

Momo get off the car and walked towards the van. The two girls followed her. They looked around the van if they could see anything.

"I know they are here somewhere." Mina said. She walked around leaving Momo and Sana in the van, she was alone in the woods. She continue to walk until she notice that she's going deeper into the woods.

"Fuck— I'm so stupid."

She looks around. She heard someone say, "Boo!" Then felt something hit her head causing her to fall to the ground. The girl dragged Mina back to the van where the girls are but when she get there. She didn't saw Sana.

It was only Momo.

Momo is still looking inside the van while Sana is looking for Mina. The girl has a frying pan in her hand. She walked towards Momo. "Hello." She said and when Momo turns around, the girl smack her head using the frying pan. Momo falls to the ground.

"Now, there's only one."

Sana walks back to the van with a worried look. "Momo?" She shouted and looked in the car. The girl slowly walks towards Sana, still holding a frying pan. Sana walked to the van but didn't see Momo in there too.

"Yah! Where are you?" Sana shouted. The girl tilted her head and couldn't wait any longer. She smacks her head using the frying pan, just like she did to Momo. She sighs and walks back to where the two other teachers and drag them.

"Time to tied them up." She said as she grab the rope in her bag.

[ seventeen hours ago. ]

"Hey, it's getting late. Get in, I'll drive you home." The girl said to the other girl. "I'm Jihyo." She said. The girl looked around and looks at Jihyo again. "Sure." She said.

The girl get in the van. Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Fool." She said and watch the girl get in the passenger's seat. Jihyo smirks, "where's your destination?" She asks.

After Jihyo asks the girl's address. The girl told her address.

Jihyo didn't care, she drives the van to the forest. The girl was kind of worried when they get deeper into the woods. Jihyo hums a song while driving.

The girl looked at her and asked, "where are we going? Aren't we going to my house?"

Jihyo smiles and shook her head. She looks at the girl and giggled.

"You're going to your new home, hell."

-