21

-

-

Mina smiles and kissed your forehead. “We're not going to do that, we're in front of your house.” She whispered. You giggled and looked at her. “My sisters are waiting for me inside.” You said and get off the car. You close the door. Mina quickly rolled down the car window. “Y/N!” She shouted. You turned and looked at her.

“I love you, Y/N.”

She whispered. You smiled and nodded. “I love you too, Ms. Myoui.” You said. Mina didn't know she was blushing, she quickly rolled up the car window and looks at the steering wheel.

“Am I blushing?” She asked herself and looked at herself in the rear view mirror. “Y/N, what did you do to me?” She asks.

She watch you walked to the door and knock. The door opened. You looked at Jisoo and she looks at you. “Y-Y/N..” She whispered. “I'm home.” You said and enter the house.

You sat on the couch. Jennie is in the kitchen, cooking. Jisoo sits on the couch next to you. “How's school?” She asked. You looked at the floor. “Still the same.” You answered.

“Jisoo-unnie, how's Sehun? Is he okay? I haven't seen him for three days.” You asked. Jisoo remain silent. Jennie walked in and looked at you. “Dinner is ready.” She said. “Eat dinner first, Y/N.” Jisoo said. You walked to the dining room. Jennie looked at Jisoo and smiled. “It's alright.” She said.

Jisoo walked to the dining room. She looks at you and smiles. “I have to tell you about Sehun.” She said. You looked at her. “Yeah? What about him?” You asks. Jisoo sighed. “He's dead. Moonbyul killed him.” You stared at her and laughed. “You kidding right?” You asks. She shook her head. “Moonbyul said that Sehun tried to kill her.. but-” 

“Where is Moonbyul?” You asked and stood up. “Hey, hey, hey. Sit back down Y/N. Finish your food.” Jennie said. You sighed and sat back down. “Why would Sehun do that to her?” You asked. Jisoo shrugged and shook her head. “I don't know.”

“I think Sehun likes you.”

-

Mina park the car in front of the house, where her two other friends are waiting for her. She open the door. She saw Sana standing there, crossed arms. Sana grab the younger girl's tie and pushed her against the wall. “Why did you do that?” She asks.

Mina just chuckled and shook her head. “I had to, Y/N was watching you and that guy. She was sad watching you and him.” Mina said. Momo watch them on the couch. She's trying not to show her smirk while watching them. Sana was very angry at Mina, she's like she wants to punch her.

“Y/N is mine.”

Mina laughs. “Even though she had sex with you, doesn't mean she's yours.” She said, trying to push Sana away from her. “I know that. I just want to tell you so you can put it inside your head.” Sana hissed and release her. Sana glared at her and Mina fixed her tie. Momo is now eating her popcorn, she watch as Sana walked to the kitchen.

This was kinda boring, she wants it to be intense, like killing each other and she wants to see blood while watching one of them die but of course she can't let these two girls die right now. “Can you guys just calm the fuck down?" Momo asked. Mina laughs again.“Sana started it.” She said.

“Shut up, shut your mouth, Mina.” Sana shouted to the kitchen. Mina just chuckled and walked to her room. She close the door and locked it. She laughed once again. “She was pissed. That was funny.” She giggled. She put her car keys on the nightstand. She unties her tie.

“I'm going to my room.” Sana said and walks away. Momo nodded. “I've been waiting for his message for twenty-five minutes now.” She mumbled. Then her phone ringing next to her, she grabs her phone. She didn't look at the caller ID and answered the call.

Hello, this is Jimin.

-