Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Prologue

Hi, (your name)

Hi, (your name)

I know you are not doing well. You are unhappy. You are not living the life you want. You can't sleep at night without worrying about things you should have done and words you shouldn't have said. You have a lot in your mind right now, but you have no other choice but to accept reality and pretend you are okay, to live through your days as normally as possible...

But what if I can offer you a chance to change your situation? What if I can give you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the person you wish to be? To be born in a place where you wished you were? To go back to the time before you were lost or damaged? To fast forward the years and exist in a future after the hard times are done? To return to an opportunity missed? To be given a chance to not regret?

I know that if you have the chance to live a different life, you'll grab it, and if you can change the choices you've made in the past, you'll do it.

Yes, you are in doubt and suspicious about my offer, but you know deep inside that this invitation is real. This is your opportunity to experience a better life. I know you are tempted to try. You want to be able to make a different choice.

Are you interested?

Visit us at A. Lau Corner W. Star Streets, Orangewoods Executive Village, and follow the stars. Grab the chance to live your life the way you want it to be. Please note that this is a limited time offer, an experience you can only have for 30 days. After the trial period ends, you will be offered another choice.

I will be waiting for you.

- W. Star, Head of The Stars Team

icon lock

Show your support for Wattpad Filipino, and continue reading this story

by Wattpad Filipino
@WattpadFilipino
What if I can give you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the per...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 30 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @WattpadFilipino.