XI

"And what part of him was once human? Could he be any more bizarre?" King yells.

"Needless to say, not a normal human.That's-"I cut Gowther off as my eyes widen.

"A Holy Knight."I breath out.

"Precisely, a shadow of a former Holy Knight."Gowther explains the beast suddenly roars. His chest had now become four heads with mouths a upper half of a human stuck up in the centre.

"I'm sure you can feel it too. Floating like dregs below the mad torrent of evil magical power. The magical power of a Holy Knight. i had him wear my armor to suppress this evil, tremendous power, but after repeatedly sustaining damage, the seal was broken." Gowther explains.

"I see. Then we just kill it?" I question as I raise a hand, ready to KO the thing.

"Ye-" Gowther was cut off when the beast suddenly roars loudly and smashes his arms towards us we all jump up out of the way, I float in the air with King as Ban and Meliodas charge towards the beast, throwing a few punches.

"You guys should see what your opponent would strike first before going in."King smirks smugly as he leans back.

"Man, you're arrogant!" Ban yells at him.

"Spirit spear Chastiefol, second configuration- Guardian. To protect against external enemies it's own moss is given shape by the Holy Tree, and sent into battle. Made of moss, its body can parry any attack and with its high concentration of water, it's highly resistant to fire!" King boasts proudfully.

"Thanks for the description, you can take a break now." I yell as I place my palm in front of me with a wide smirk.

"You forget that I'm the only goddess alive in this realm." I mutter as a blistering ray of light erupt from my palm, it burns off one of the heads and roars loudly.

"Eh? I missed?" I shake my head, with a sheepish smile.

"Ah I guess it's been a while since I released a spell like that- lets try again." I laugh it off as I dodge another attempt to grab me.

"Incoming!" Meliodas yells loudly behind me, I move out of the way as he slashes the beast on the other shoulder with hellblaze.

"Beat him up Captain!" Ban yells loudly.

"Don't...please..."The man in the center of the beasts chest mutters lowly and Meliodas's freezes and the tongues of the beast wrap around him.

"Ah crap."Meliodas chuckles.

/(ಠ_ಠ)\

I was just going to cast Ark but now you're in there, it's going to destroy you too- now what?!

Ban slashes his whip across the beast, letting Meliodas go. Meliodas comes down and they start yelling at each other.

"What are you doing Captain?! You could've gotten him just now!" Ban yells.

"He just said something!" Meliodas yells.

"I heard it too." I mutter as I pause for a second.

"It must've been the former Holy Knight!" Meliodas yells.

"So what if he did?! Just slay him already!"Ban snaps.

"But he's alive!"

"What kind of naive crap is that!?"Ban fires back.

"Ban is right- look at it." I mutter, our eyes fly back to the beast who now stands still on the field.

"Wait he stopped moving..!" I yell as I lower myself.