IV

Rumors have gone around, Ban of the Seven Deadly Sins had escaped prison. It was an early morning for me after a small rest in my own dimension after speaking with Bartra.

Ban...the name is so familiar.

After leaving Liones, I have been a on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins, to "truly" guide them, whatever that means. I was currently seated in a bar, drinking and looking for clues as to where they might be.

Using goddess powers for this might be easier...

I look across the bar to see the cream coloured billboard of wanted posters. Faces of the Seven Deadly Sins plastered all over it. The center one had certainly caught my attention.

Meliodas...coincidence...? Nonetheless, I'm not familiar with any of them and their faces and names are new to me too, 10 years ago I only referred to them as 'sins'.

I look down in thought, I pull out a few silver coins and fiddle with them.

What about their sacred treasures...? Surely, they must've kept them safe.

I sip my beer and lift my palm out, a small ball of light appears and with my index finger I make circular motions and the ball of light follows my finger in circles.

Their magic signatures isn't unfamiliar, but it's faint.

I pause as I feel the familiar magic signature, a faint one. Bright and bubbly but strong and solid at the same time.

It's not far, but travelling is not my strong point.

I stand up from my seat and drop the silver coins on the table before leaving the bar.

If my memory serves me right, the direction of this magic signature is, a merchant town, Vaizel.

3 hours later...

It was almost noon, still quite early. I arrive at Vaizel and peer over the cliff to see the scattered houses of the merchant town below me. I look over to the side, large bridges engraved into the side of the mountain.

Ancient ruins and...a rock full of people...?

I glance over at the commotion next to a gigantic rock, around the base of it gathered many people staring in awe of a gigantic hammer.

A giant hammer...? No, the magic coming from it, it's a sacred treasure.

I leap off the cliff and I slowly descend to the bottom. I walk over to the commotion and listen to the little man cloaked in red with the helmet.

"Now! Let the annual vaizel Festival Begin!" The little red man declares with a small fist pump in the air, the people around him cheer, full of morale.

"The use of weapons is strictly forbidden! Men who let their fist do the talking should sign up right away! The winner gets 100 gold coins! And we're throwing in this Giant War Hammer as an added bonus!" The crowd roars and people go over lining up to sign up.

This hammer really is a sacred treasure, but where is it's owner...? The Serpent Sin of Envy.

I shake the thought off and think clearly.

Nonetheless, for the sake of this little 'mission' I'm on, let's get this sacred weapon back first.

I shake my head and line up to sign up for the fight.

Whatever fight this is, I might as well hold back a little bit.

I arrive at the sign up box and they hand me a piece of paper.