After some time he came in he looked in a rush "Everything good?" I asked raising my eyebrows 

He nodded his head and planted a soft kiss at the top of my head.

 "I have to go. Work" I nodded my head in understanding but I could see his hiding something from his eyes. He went upstairs probably to his room. 

He came back down with a suit and looking better than ever I was still seated on the couch thinking on what his probably hiding from me.

He smiled at me and nodded his head slightly as he opened the front door and to his car. I heard his car engine roar into life and move out of the driveaway and I was quickly to follow.

What? I need to know if everything is okay.   

Luckily I don't have to go back to the hideout since I have my outfit at home I quickly put it on and dodged every hidden security camera in sight. 

I got my bike and sped down the same road Gavino went through 5 minutes ago. 

.

     .

Like last time I dodged the security cams and the hidden traps. Yes, they have hidden traps and there are professionally hidden. 

I went the same way I went last time and in no time I was inside the warehouse I was hidden in the shadows I looked around to see mafia men and woman scattered around the place panic showing in each one but why?

Then I saw my brothers coming out from what looked like Antonio's office they all had emotionless faces as they discuss which each other.

They had guns in their hands as if their going to get attacked any time soon. Vito was no where in sight only my four brothers.

Antonio removed his phone out and put it against his ear. I saw Antonio's mouth move he looked angry. He put his phone away and then turned to Gavino he told something to Gavino.

Gavino's eyes widened slightly before it was replaced with the same anger as Antonio.

 He looked around as if his searching for someone I narrowed my eyes when his eyes landed on me his anger shone brightly in his eyes. 

I sighed knowing it's my time to come out.

So, I did and just when there eyes found me they glared at me all except Gavino who was looking at me angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Antonio asked angrily calm if that even makes sense.

 "It's good to see you too" I responded tilting my head to the side examining all their faces as they  coldly glared at me.

"So, what's the reason causing all this chaos?" I asked referring to the people were roaming around with panic.

 I looked around each face of mafia member who are ready to attack.

"Why should we tell you?" I looked at the person who asked me the question 

"Maybe I can help" I replied looking directly at Lorenzo.

"You will get out of here right now if you care for your life" Antonio threatened venom in his voice.

"Brother, I think she just came to help" Gavino spoke looking at Antonio. 

He narrowed his eyes dangerously at Gavino who doesn't look bothered.

Before Antonio could speak a device came dropping down in the cold cement floor making beeping sound silence filled the warehouse and in seconds the place was filled with white smoke.

Gunshots were heard. I had my arrow pointed at different directions as I focused at the noises heard.      

Just when I was about to release my arrow footsteps that were echoing from behind caught my attention. I gritted my teeth together as the smoke slowly cleared out.

I looked around to be met by different men and woman pointing guns at each other I found my brothers doing the same which was left with me.

I turned around to glare at them, The three figures also known as 'The Russian Triplets' and Dimitri's personal favorite little assassins' smirking.

"Look who we have here brothers" Madelina said with her black hair and silver orbs just like her two brothers in her side smirking evilly.

"Black Rose, What a surprise?" She said feigning shock. A surprise indeed but not for long. Let's just say The Triplets and I don't have the best history.

"The Infamous Triplets it's not nice to see you again" I said smirking as I saw anger cross through there eyes.

I saw Madelina smile sweetly at me which is definitely fake she looked at her men 

"What are you doing? Keep the weapons down" She said I looked at her 

"She's our good friend" She said staring at me for any sign of movement. Her eyes held hatred and anger both aimed towards me.

Her men were quickly to follow her demand as they kept the weapons down my brothers stared at me with confused and anger as I stood still in my spot calm as ever.

Without anyone noticing I took my phone out from the back of my pocket and clicked my finger randomly at the screen from the back. 

They started taking steps towards me "Does Босс (Boss) know your working behind his back all along?" She questioned knowing he doesn't.

" I don't know does he?" I reply and just like that she removed her katana as she swung it around. 

And then the real chaos began.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Guys!

Hope you like this chapter! Vote and comment on how this chapter was!:)

Sneak Peak to the next chapter:-

Shit went down and chaos began. The Triplets won't leave unless they killed the brothers  not just them but Black Rose too...But what if the  events that took place leads black rose to remove her hood? Her brothers get to see who the black rose is? How will they react when they see black rose is no other then their baby sister?

_______________

That's was it for this chapter. I'll update soon until than have a nice day and don't forget to vote. Bye!:D

*EDITED*