Chapter 17

Sarafina On Top 

Sarafina's P.O.V-

I was walking through the hallways of the school heading to my locker as people kept staring and whispering amongst each other.

 Do I care? No. I've learned it's best to ignore them. I reached my locker and put on the code but the lock didn't budge.

Why isn't this opening?

Cause you did it wrong.

No I didn't I did right.

Yeah that's why it didn't open because you did it right, Bitch.

I swear to god I am going to smash your face on the locker.

Go ahead.

what?

Smash your face on the locker.

You annoying bitc-

"Need some help" I heard a familiar deep voice.

 I turned around to be met with Mr. Blue eyes from yesterday his face void of emotion.

 I rolled my eyes 

"No I think I'm good" I said I pulled the lock it still didn't budge. 

I cursed under my breath as I turned around to face Mr. Blue eyes who was still staring at me

 "Maybe a little" I said looking anywhere but him. 

In the corner of my eyes I saw him make his way over to my locker 

"What's your code?" He asked turning his head to look at me. 

I gave him the paper he took it and just in seconds the lock opened. Seriously? That's embarrassing. 

"Thanks" I quickly said 

He nodded his head and leaned on to the next locker and stared at me. 

I got the books I need for the day not that I care. I shut my locker and was about to walk away.

 "So, your the De Luca's sister?" Mr. Blue eyes spoke I still don't know his name I turned to look at him.

 I nodded my head 

"Problem?" I questioned 

He shook his head and walked away. The hell? I shrugged it off. 

I thought I heard someone call my name so I turned around and was tackled to the ground.

 I groaned

 "I missed you so much" I heard Brianna yell 

"I literally saw two days ago" I say

She rolled her eyes and got up she stuck her hand out to give me I took it and stood up

 "Where were you yesterday?" I heard Joshua's voice I turned around and saw Joshua make his way over to us.