"We head back for Trost immediately!" Hange orders.

Hannes sighs and turns to the four of us, "You'd be smart to keep your guard up...We'll go on ahead of you." As he finishes his sentence he hops down the wall.

"How could there be nothing wrong with the wall," Eren asks.

"Excellent question," Armin says as he starts to paste.

"I simply can't see how they could make it," I say.

"Something like this hasn't happened in five years. So, why now all of a sudden?" Armin asks as he starts walking off with Sasha and Mikasa as Eren and I stay put.

"It's like everything is spiraling out of control," Sasha says as I start to follow.

"(Y/n)? Can I talk to you?" Eren grips my hand.

"Eren. (Y/n). We should talk. You gotta moment?" Reiner asks as Bertholdt looks nervous.

"Sure, I guess." Eren looks back at the two.

"Five years ago, we compromised Wall Maria and launched an attack on humanity," Reiner says.

"What are you talking about?" Eren shakes his head.

"Why are you telling him too? Reiner, no!" Bertholdt grabs Reiner's arm.

"Too?" Eren looks at me.

"We were on a mission..." Bertholdt pulls harder at his arm.

"Stop!" Bertholdt quietly yells.

"Our goal was to ensure mankind's extinction." Reiner rips his arm away from Bertholdt as I get a chill up my back.

I turn my head a little bit to my left, looking at Mikasa. I shoo my hand telling her to leave.

"But now, there's no need for that." He leans over towards Eren as Mikasa keeps glaring.

"Eren, if you want the walls to remain standing, it's simple. Just come with me and Bertholdt. Do you understand?" He asks.

"Understand? What the hell is there to understand?! And why is she apart of any of this?!" He asks frantically.

"Because she knew far before anyone," Reiner says.

"You didn't mention a word to anyone?!" He tugs my cape.

"I didn't want to be wrong, but today I got my answer," I say as Bertholdt looks down.

"Listen to me. I need you to do exactly as I say." Reiner says as Bertholdt scotches towards me.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this, we never intended to, but please, don't think we are bad people." Bertholdt pleads as he grabs my hands.

'Bertholdt...Such a sweet man, just caught up in the wrong business.'

He shakes my hands, "Please..." His eyes become glossy.

"I would never think your bad people, just don't start another war. I told you, I don't want to hurt you guys but you know what my duties are." He looks down as I squeeze my hands.

'I can't tell if what I just felt was tears or rain...'

"Look, I know that this is sudden but, we need to go," Reiner says.

"We?!" I ask.

"Right now?!" Eren asks.

"Where would you guys take us?" Eren asks.

"I can't tell you, not yet...Just think of it as our...Hometown...Okay, what's it gonna be?" He asks Eren and me.

"Not a bad idea right? The chance to avert a major crisis." Reiner starts to shake a big.