CHAPTER 1

Hybrid. A word Liliana never expected to encounter in her life. She has only her dreams to chase and that is finishing her education and landing a nice job to support her family. She is currently studying at the public college of their province having school, home, as her daily routine.

   Part of her family was music. It lives in them and and though they all clicked in some genres, they all have their preferences considered. She and her siblings support a worldwide platform, a part of the purple ocean as what everyone describes. BTS.

The biggest boyband that took K-POP to the next level and having the biggest fandom called ARMY. The band shared with their fans almost everything so its no surprise that the members say the fans know them more than they know themselves.

BTS consisting of 7 members were all treated equally  and people love seeing them being crackheads and serious at the same time.

They're really connected to their ARMY'S so imagine the fans surprise, shock and fear when the youngest of the band Jeon Jungkook was suddenly reported missing.

It happened after their schedule,  overseas,Jungkook had gone out with his manager to grab some drinks when out from nowhere, the manager was knocked out along with the bodyguards and the maknae was taken.

Authorities did everything in their power to find him while making sure the other members are safe, yet days had turned to weeks, weeks had turned to months and still no trace of the golden maknae.

Everyone, well almost everyone had breakdowns because the thought of not seeing him again broke their hearts to pieces.