CHAPTER 15

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Liliana?"

She turned to look behind her only to see an unsure Kim Taehyung but instantly beamed seeing her.

"Hey it's you! "

He walked closer to her to give her a friendly hug as she smiled tapping his back happy to see him too.

His gaze lingered on her as soon as he pulled away.

"Are you an employee here?"

"Im an intern," she answered only to see his mouth form an 'o' shape.

"Wow, are you on the catering team?"

"Yes, I am. Meals and snacks. Happy to be at your service. You and the others."

His face brightened.

"Really? You mean, your only catering to the members?"

She simply nodded.

" I am nervous though. What if I make a mistake and embarass myself?" she admitted only to see him pout and shake his head at her.

"You won't. Everything will be fine and I believe in you. C'mon, I'll introduce you to the others."

His boxy smile made its way to his lips before he pulled her excitedly before she could protest.

"Jimin-ah, look who is here."

Taehyung's announcement took everyone of the members attention who was by that time busy on their own little world.

"Hey!"

The excited little mochi stood up rushing to meet her with a hug.

The smile was sincere but she can't do away with nervousness that consumed her whole being.

She is happy to see them but her big secret just have to steal the moment clouding her thoughts with doubt.

Jimin pulled away looking at the members with a smile.

Before the 95 liners could talk though, Hoseok  stood up smiling kindly at her.