CHAPTER 27

A soft knock on her door awakened Liliana from her slumber.

Stretching for a bit and opening her eyes, she forced herself to roll out of bed, yawning as she finally took a step towards her bedroom door and opening it halfway.

"Hi baby."

She felt a slight pull and the next thing she knew, she was trapped in a warm hug.

"Sorry for waking you up this early. I just have to," Jungkook apologized planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Why do you have to then?"

She snuggled closer to him leaning on his chest and taking in his scent deeply.
Jungkook chuckled, his eyes squinting in pure bliss.

"That is why," he raked his fingers on her hair just to mess it up again.

"Ya, hajima," she tried to push him to give him a piece of her mind but he just won't allow her just as he always did.

"You've been so secretive a lot these days and now you come to me this  early in the morning? I was thinking of ignoring you, you know? Unless you tell me what is going on.." her voice was wavering a bit and Jungkook was quick to catch up.

He hugged her tighter but not that tight to squeeze the air out of her. Swaying her gently and began singing softly in ear.

His voice sweet and soothing, comforting and assuring.

"Theres nothing like us,
Nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm,"

Sincerety shooting straight to her heart, melting away all ill feelings that enveloped her due to him keeping secrets from her.

Jungkook knew he has to make it up to her..

Not just in words..

Most importantly..

Actions.

________________

"Ahh, finally you guys are here. I was thinking of going back to sleep as you guys are so lovey dovey," greeted Taehyung as soon as Jungkook and Liliana were out of the house.

The older male just shrugged, raising an eyebrow with a teasing smile finding its way to his lips.

He always has things to say to the maknae but doesn't want to admit how thankful he was seeing the old Jungkook back

After all it was him who cried the most and had the hardest time coping up when they learned of his disappearance.

Though things are going for the bright side now, the scar will always be there hidden deep within.

"Hyung, just lead the way please," Jungkook mused making him scoff playfully.