CHAPTER 25

Okay,

Before anything else,

I would like to greet this beautiful human being😊😊😊

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!

More power and more birthdays to come....

Stay healthy always too!

Thanks for the inspirations and for being a blessing!

Happy SUGA day!!

_____________________

The night was deep.

Jungkook stirred and laid on his side his eyes scanning the figure beside him.

Liliana was sleeping like a baby, her breathing at ease, one hand under the pillow, the other over her head.

A small smile lingered on his lips as he brushed her cheeks with his fingers feeling the warmth of her skin.

She is finally sleeping well,

After their own drama they acted out without writing their script first.

They themselves were the actors, directors, producers, planning the location steathily like thieves in the night.

It was a quick decision without a lot of preparation but they pulled it so well.

Henry and everyone involved in his crimes were now behind bars, his researches dismissed for good and his laboratory taken away.

It all started.....

The night Jungkook headed to Roxelle's place and spent the night there...

He just can't get rid of the vicious feeling that someone was following him and with his senses awakened confirmed his assumption.

He played ignorant and walked the rest of the way.

Communicating with his eyes the moment Roxelle opened the door, the hotelier understanding what he meant right away..

As they say, his eyes are captivating and it mirrors what he holds inside, using it to his advantage in which draws his 'victim' to him easily.

To say its a bluff is an understatement as he can communicate with his eyes without having to use words.

Knowing he has that kind of ability, he self developed it, researching as much as possible how he can improve it and use it to tuck the one he holds most dear inside of him while keeping out the unwanted ones.

Knowing that they are now being watched, Roxelle didn't bother unfolding her glass wall curtains for the night and let Henry's spy well....
SPY AWAY..

In between their conversations though, Roxelle kept on giving Jungkook hints on the quick plan they have to put to action right away using her body gestures like lifting of the cup of tea, tapping of her fingers, leaning back on the seat just to name a few.