CHAPTER 23

Liliana was about to drift to sleep. She was aware of the body guards outside of her hospital room and the strict rule of  not letting just anyone visit her.

They won't bother answering her when she questioned why theres a need for all of that  so she didn't bother asking them twice.

The whole situation is getting her on edge but she chose to keep the confusion and anxiety all to herself. Clearly, she is of great importance to the group who left her room in a hurry a while ago but she just can't wrap her head around the situation.

All the thinking drove her to her slumber only to be awakened by the harsh shaking on her shoulder. Jolting up only to have her eyes widen coming face to face with a cat suited woman, a full menacing grin on her lips.

"Sorry sweetie, its not nap time yet. I will have to take you on a date yet," she say a chuckle following after.

She opened her mouth to speak but suddenly gasped for air, her chest squeezing in pain. She could only gape, her breath wheezing when she saw her arm growing something.... something she wished happens only in storybooks.

Horrified, air knocked out of her chest, skin paling, she felt really dizzy before she dropped back on her bed ...

NO LONGER BREATHING.

_____________

"They are nowhere to be found!"

The place is empty.

Henry's lab.

Roxelle Lee's agents and the detectives Big Hit chose to trust were searching the lab but found the doctor and his goons already out of sight.

They escaped in a hurry however given the still warm cup of coffee, the papers scattered messily all over the area, the undected colored liquid spilled in the main laboratory.

"Get everthing useful we can use against him and secure the perimeter thoroughly."

"Yes, sir!"

"You 3, go with the agents!"

"Yes, sir!"

Whatever mountain comes their way, they have only one thing in mind. To catch Henry Wood once and for all.

______________

His phone has been ringing for a while now.

For some reason, he felt scared.

No, everything will be alright.

He tried to ignore the warning bells at the back of his mind.

He let his phone ring away...

Until he heard sighing beside him,

Turning to see Jimin look at him with utmost concern.

He knew he shouldn't.

He knew he is not being fair.

Yet he hates the concern he saw within him.

He hated the sad look in his eyes and the gentle tap he does to assure him, he is not fighting the battle alone.

Taking in a sharp deep breath to  calm his nerves, he turned to his phone when it stopped ringing and go ding instead.

Finally grabbing  and checking it only to see that someone sent him a picture.

A picture that made him froze for a moment before his face darkened, his knuckles curling into a fist.

I will kill all of you!!!

His phone went suddenly went flying in the air as he threw it, smashing unto the vase, dragging it to the floor and sliding across the room.

The shocked expression of his members all shifted to him, startled on the sudden outburst, Jimin eventually flinching seeing him fuming in anger.

They wanted to talk to him  but before they did, he walked out Roxelle's office in big strides.

"JUNGKOOK, NO!"

Jimin's voiced echoed through the walls as he run towards the maknae, hands reaching out and holding him on the arm, dodging norrowly though when he turned furiously growling dangerously.

"Don't stop me! None of you follow me!"

His dark aura was enough to pin Jimins feet to the ground, watching him open the door and disappear through the halls in shock.

It took them a while, but Hoseok recovered himself, his wobbly legs took him to Jungkooks phone, picking it up and mustering his courage to look at it.

There it was. A picture of Liliana tied to a chair, feet bound and seemingly dead.
Enough for him to freak out out and let go of the phone, Namjoon both curious and scared picking it up next.

______________

"Look who came to me with his own feet.." Henry grinned as soon as he saw the approaching form of Jungkook. He was seated, relaxed and was drinking wine like the crazy genius he was.

"Its been  a while specimen 103."

Jungkook stopped on his tracks, face much calmer, his posture like a normal models pose on a clothing photoshoot.

Looking at Henry dead in the eye and smirking mockingly.

"You've got 5 minutes to return my girl and piss off Henry."

"Yo, look at that. Are you just brave or just really stupid? Give me a break lad, I can just smash you now if not for the fact that you are my escape route. If  not-"

Along with Henry's menacing  chuckle, Mira appeared along with a tall bearded big guy holding unconcious Liliana on his arms.

Jungkook went all pale seeing his beloved in that state, his pupils turning green right away, nails growing sharp, snarling at the sight.

"What did you do to her?!!!" he roared, the tiger cat growling in his chest only to hear Henry's amused laugh.

"What are you gonna do about it kitty? Claw at me? Well, I was right into turning you into a cat after all."

Jungkook charged but was stopped by 2 big lions leaping forward and blocking his way.

"Ah- ah, not another step kitty or you'll accidentally kill your princess. You see she just got an hour to live. I could show her some mercy if you listen well to me. Why don't you use your celebrity power and call a chopper over here. No authorities involved or your toast."

Jungkook snarled, his veins popping out but Henry simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tick tock tick tock," he mocked with a grin.

"We figured out its what you needed so we called it before coming here," a voice interrupted from behind whipping their attention towards the voice.

The rest of the BTS members were there along with Sejin.

"The chopper will arrive soon so give Liliana back to us," Namjoon bargained.

"Not until I'll see your end of the deal. You better hurry."

Henry finally got up from his seat, drank the last of his wine before throwing the wine glass carelessy on the ground, the glass shattering in pieces.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

How are you liking the story so far?

I really hope you comment it and vote...

A few more chapters and were done with the story..

Hope you really like it!

Borahae!