CHAPTER 11

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
It maybe late but I still want to greet everyone a Happy New Year! Stay safe guys!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Liliana's POV

My revelation worked perfectly.

I told Jungkook who he really is...

He has a life

A family

Friends...

He is a top celebrity

But most of all,

A HUMAN.

He was speechless,

He wrestled in confussion and anxiety

He looked at me in utter disbelief..

I felt it,

His fear,

His doubt...

But that didn't stop him...

He vowed to learn all about himself

To go back to his world.

For the next few days, he wasted no time in understanding and learning all about his past.

Thanks to the fact that he is public figure, he spent hours watching videos of him and the band, reading all about himself and asking me question he was curious about.

I was his witness..

I saw him laugh and  cry at funny and sentimental moments,

I saw him watch concerts, award shows, Run Bts, Bangtan Bomb, Seasons Greeting, Bon Voyage and everything that he can get his hands on. 
He learned all about his 6 human bandmates wiping a tear or two in the process.

Less cuddles but gets up immedietly and finds me once I am out of his sight.

It was an enduring process but the price of his efforts was paying off.

I saw his improvements

Surprising me one time when he suddenly sang Euphoria,

His soothing but powerful voice is as beautiful as ever though he didn't get to sing for a whole year.

The next day after that, he suddenly danced to 'ON' infront of me and I could only gape at him in shock yet giving him the applause he deserves for his solo performance if I say so myself.

I know I am right,

He is learning fast

His mind and body still recognize his job all too well making me curious about something but I just have to be sure of it first.

Next thing I knew, he asked me for some paint brushes and a canvas saying he really want to try painting.

2 hours after painting, he happily came to me and showed me a painting of my hometown from the picture I showed him..

He picked up on drawing as well.

From singing, to dancing, to painting ,to drawing, photography and yes boxing...

The progress is inevitable but for some unknown reason I am scared....

Why?

A question I cannot seem to answer soon...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Here is a short update guys.. I will try to update more often once I am done with my modules.. College is really challenging but fun🤗🤗🤗
Hope you like this one..
Thank you and as always BORAHAE!