CHAPTER 24

Hello guys...

Since this story is almost coming to an end, I want to say I have another story in mind I want to write..

I hope you will support me with this one too..

Thanks a lot and lets get on with the update!

_________________

Henry didn't even hesitate one bit.

Since he was leaving the country in a few minutes, he doesn't care any longer.

He has a lot to say and his blood boils at the sight of specimen 103.

That cat ruined his life and he wont leave without making sure he will perish.

"I can't believe you did that and managed to expose me kitty. Me! The great Henry Wood! How dare you!!! But.. its alright now. I still got back at you in the end. Tell you what, your girl wont live no matter what."

After those words escaped his lips, he laughed without a care in the world already celebrating over his small victory.

ROAR!!

That was what everyone heard from Jungkook. He swung his arms knocking the lion out as he wrestled the other.

A tiger leapt and knocked Jin out, the poor boy fainting in fear and shock. The others tried to back away but was cornered by the biggest lion Henry kept as his 'pet'

"Fools. There is no escape you pineapple heads. The more you resist, the more you attract my hybrids to you."

The doctors happiness was cut short however when one of his men came running to him.

"Sir," he breathes out.

"Spill it out already. Don't ruin my mood."

"Sir, civilians are on the run and they knocked out all of our men. They managed to ransack the hideout lab and stole our researches and experiments. They also released our hybrids. The-they let go of me to report it to you."

Henrys grin was wiped off his lips, anger took over as he turned to look at him. "Who did that?"

He suddenly strangled the helpless man who begged for air but he wouldn't listen. "Who?!!" He demanded.

"B-BTS ARMY," the man answered in whisper before he dropped to the ground unconcious.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Henry fisted his hair furiously just when he heard siren of police cars coming from different directions.

But what surprised him to the bones was a click of a gun right beside him. Turning to look at who it was, he was shocked to see Mira pointing a gun at him.

"Don't move," she warned sternly.

"Mira what is this?"

"She? Oh yeah! She is just the best secret agent we have. Thank you Henry for finally exposing your crimes on TV," Roxelle came over with a smug smile as she crossed her arms.

Henry was frozen..

Before realization hit him hard.

He starred wide eyed at the lady he trusted with his research of hybrids for 2 years.

His eyes narrowed, huffing in anger as he darted towards her but Mira shot the ground stopping him on his tracks.

Authorities were now everywhere, surrounding the place, the lions and tigers who are actually human hybrids that Henry experimented on changed back into their human form letting the authorities take care of them.