Chapter 4

Oi is my grammar goated. I'm not desperate for friends hehe. 🥲
I GOT THE FASTEST CAR ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
-Travis Scott

Mari's POV

"Magic like Ladybug, the superhero?"

"Wait, you know Ladybug?!?!?"

"I wish I knew her personally but yeah. I've met her a few times. She's amazing."

"Just like what Chat Noir told me," I mumbled into my knees as I tucked them into my chest. Oh damn. He heard me.

"You knew Chat Noir?"

"He was my best friend."

"What do you mean? How are you friends with a superhero?" He asked.

"He was my best friend since he came about. We would go on my balcony and just talk for hours. I miss him loads. He understood what I went through because of our abusive parents. We would stay up late and watch movies, play games, and then he would leave every night but come back every time. He is what kept me going." I told him all about Chat Noir excluding that I'm Ladybug. He said I could stay the night on his couch if I wanted.

Mari's POV

We go to my room and I can feel that there was something else in his room. "Damian, you have your katanas, right?" He nods silently. "Get ready with them. I sense someone in the room with us."

"A threat or safe?" He asks and I shrug.

"I can't tell but it's powerful."

"How powerful?"

"I swear to God, just shut up."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The first place that came to my head that someone would be in was the closet. I check the closet and bats fly out. Why? "Um, ok. Nothing else is in here. What was I sensing?"

Damian's POV

I was so confused how she is from Krypton. I get that she lives with the Kent's, but how does she magically become a superhero? Maybe they could a way to transmit their powers to her. I see someone behind her. They are trying to grab her neck. "Kent, behind you!" The light turned on and I saw Jon, the other Kent. "Kent 1, how did you get in here?" I get out my katanas.

"Why did you call me Kent 1?"

"Because you are Kent 1 and she is a Kent 2."

"Can't you just call us by our first names?"

"That would be too confusing. Anyways, Kent 1, how did you get in?"

"Um, your window was open? You need to lock it after coming back from sneaking out." I rolled my eyes.

"Damian, we still have a project to complete."

"You're right. Kent 1, leave. I have no idea why you even came here, but leave. Goodbye." I pushed him out of the window. Marinette and I began to complete the project. It took us less than an hour. By the time we finished, it was around 5:40.

"Well, we have time to spare. Wanna do something?"

"What could we possibly do?" I deadpanned with a hint of annoyance.

"Ouch. That was a little rude. We could go grab a snack or something."

"Whatever. Let's go, I guess." He headed down to the kitchen to grab something to eat.