Untitled Part 24

Physical Education. You know, that one class that makes you run laps for a mile length? Yeah, the one that makes you climb a giant rope. That class. It sucked. It sucked even more when you got your "enemy" in it.

"Oh, why do you look so down, Pan? Has little Wendy stolen your dark heart? What a shame." Peter snarled. He had been staring at Wendy for majority of the dang class with a sulking face and he didn't remember to hid it. Dumb arse! "Hook, why don't you go swoon Alice or something?" Hook flustered a bit but regained composure. "So it's true? Pan the Playboy has 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒? Oh, it's too good to be true! The demon has fallen for an angel! Aha!"

Now he was very annoyed by James, but he wasn't the main topic on his mind. Wendy was. Her face rang through his brain, along with James's words. "...has fallen in love?..has fallen for an angel!..Pan the Playboy.." he hated those words that were no plastered in his head. Another image of Wendy. She was laughing and it was beautiful. Another; her eyes piercing into his. Then another; her smile. Then it took a darker turn.

Her smiling fading into a deep frown.

Her eyes losing their happy spark and developing tears.

The tear streaking down her freckled cheek.

The betrayal in her voice.

Damn it. He hurt her. Bad. And now she was strutting like he never existed. Peter shook his head to try to get rid of her. But he couldn't. She was always there. He hated it! He hated ℎ𝑒𝑟! But at the same time he didn't? Ugh!

"Pan? Pan!" Peter yelped. "What?" James sighed. "Honestly, I do love seeing you tortured but it's very depressing. To get her off you small mind just go make out with a girl like you always do!" And he left to flirt with Alice.

Peter blinked. He felt like he would be betraying her even more but... it's not like she would care.

After PE, it was lunch. The first girl he saw was TinkerBell. So what did he do? He grabbed her, pushed her into the Janitor's Closet and kissed her senselessly. Tink happily obliged. Wendy was fading from his mind...until her damn lips popped in his head. He remembered the time they kissed in the library and that...Wendy didn't pull away. Why didn't she pull away? Or slap him? Or punch him? Why did she kiss back? Suddenly he stopped making out with TinkerBell. It felt wrong. Very wrong.

"Have you come to your senses and dumped Little Miss Darling, Petey?" He cringed. Ew. How stupid was he? "No, this was just to show you that we're officially done. Bye!" Peter hurriedly left the closet and mentally slapped himself. He stooped that low to kiss Tink? What's wring with him?! 

Everything , a little voice in the back of his head answered.

It wasn't exactly wrong, but it wasn't very encouraging either. He scolded himself and rushed to the cafeteria, wiping and rubbing his lips with such ferocity that they almost burned. When he got to his table with his friends, he sat next to Rufio as he usually did and huffed. "Dude, what's up? And where were you?" Peter only shook his head and bit into his cheese burger.

Wendy was running late to lunch. The halls were now deserted and she was almost there, but as she turned the corner, guess who was standing there. Flipping TinkerBell. "What do you want?" The blonde snickered wickedly. "Oh, I just wanted to let you know something." Wendy rolled her eyes and started walking again. She really didn't have time for this. As Wendy kept walking she said, "Save it for another day, Tink. Eff off." And she walked faster, now at the entrance of the lunch room. She sat down with her friends and food. "Wendy! I think James was flirting with me in PE!" Alice exclaimed. Wendy smiled at her half-sister's antics. "Well, you two look wonderful together."

Way more better than you and Peter . A small voice added in her head.

She shook her head and turned her attention to Ariel and Jim, they were laughing at Hercules who accidently dropped one of his apple slices before it could enter his mouth. Tiger Lily was "secretly" on her phone and Wendy caught a glimpse of the contact name. Rufio. Every at the table was sincerely happy. Everyone but Wendy. Yes, she was in a decent mood, but not happy. What was Tink going to inform her of? Is her and Peter every going to be actual friends? Thoughts racked in her head. 

When Wendy got home, she didn't have much home work so she went onto her terrace and read for a while. "Wendy?" she heard a small voice call. "Yes, Michael?" she answered as she went back into her room. Michael flopped on her bed and looked at her. "Wendy, at school, there's this girl. Her name is be Lilo and she, she, she thinks I'm funny and that I looks cute and that she wants to be my friend," he rambled. Awe. He made a friend at school! How cute! "Well," Wendy started as she sat next to him, a smile pasted on her lips. "Do you want to be her friend?" He nodded with a huge smile. "I likes her a lots, and she even likes Teddy! She has these dolls, ones names is Stich and the others name is Scrump. They look cute and stuffs." Wendy loved seeing her brothers happy and excited and she hasn't in a while. She was always caught up with Peter and hers situation that she has basically been neglecting her home life. 

Maybe she should move on from Peter. Move on from her 'love life'. 

The dream she had that night disagreed.

~~~~~~

GUYS, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN WHILE! THINGS WITH SCHOOL HAVE BEEN WEIRD AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!! I AM SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO SORRY!!!