Chapter 2 The First Day Of School

I skipped towards the entrance and opened the doors of Ever After High. I gasped at the size of the front hall. It was gigantic! And of course filled with students. I felt my heart beating fast. It never happened before... Me. Scared? It was unheard of! But why? Why was I scared? Was I scared of not... Fitting in? In midst of my thoughts, a girl with a red hood over her head came over and snapped her fingers in front of me. I gasped. I looked at her with a questionable look.

The girl said, " Hi I'm Cerise,Cerise Hood, daughter of little Red Riding Hood. You are?"

"I'm Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood."

"Sparrow's sister? I knew you looked familiar. No offense, but your brother is annoying to max."

"None taken. I get what you mean. He and I don't exactly get along. It is a mystery why he isn't dead yet."

Cerise laughed.

The bell rang. I waved good bye to my new friend and skipped towards the headmaster office. I knocked on the door and was called in. The headmaster had grey hair, really tall and wore a blue coat over some other stuff.

"Hello Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood, welcome to Ever After High. You may call me Headmaster Grim." he said.

I nodded and replied, "Yes and thank you Headmaster Grim."

"I am sorry to say, but we currently have only one spare dorm room and you won't have a roommate now as she isn't here yet."

"Oh," I was sad, I was really hoping to see my roommate.

"Your dorm room number is 1534 and here are the keys. Do report to the Madame Baba Yaga to pick your classes. Classes start tomorrow," he said as he passed me the keys to my dorm room.

I bowed and walked towards my dorm room.

Whilst my walking, a girl with pink hair walked towards me and handed me a card and said, "Hi I am Cupid! You are new right? Want to come to the True Heart dance tonight? It's going to off the page!"

I took the note and said, "I'll be there! My name's Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood."

"Oh Sparrow's Sister?"

"Does my brother have some sort of bad vibe around here?"

"Well... Kinda, he is regarded as an untrusted in Ever After High because he is friends with Duchess Swan. Duchess will do anything to spoil the dance. You better don't tell him the party venue or you will be regarded as one as well."

"No problem, I won't. Thanks for the invite."

She walked off to give out the rest of the cards.