Chapter 4 First Day of Class!

I was so hexecited! Today is the first day classes start and the True Hearts Dance is tonight! I went for my usual look, green, black and blue. I looked at the other side of the dorm room, Sky was getting ready as well. It was really quiet so I cut in, "So, are you going to the True Hearts Dance tonight?"

"Yup! I can't wait! Cupid told me it will be awesome!"

I looked at the time and said, "I better go to my locker now, see you at Lunch later?"

"You betcha!"

I grabbed my bag and walked out and towards the locker 324. I looked at the slip of paper and turned the knob as according and tried to open it. Huh? It won't budge. I tried again. it still did not work.

"Need some help?"

I turned around and saw a purple haired girl standing in front of me with a smile.

"Yeah, I can't seem to open my locker!"

"Oh want me to give it some help?"

Give it some help? What did that mean? Well, I nodded anyway.

She pointed at the locker and a purple Ray shot out and hit the locker and it opened. I gasped.

"Same old... Same old... The lockers here are as old as the school, so they required some help in opening them.."

She meant help as magic?

"I'm Raven Queen, daughter of the evil queen, you are?"

"I am Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood."

"What's your first period?"

"It's Mus-ic."

""Oh cool! Me too. Wanna go together?"

"Sure!"

We walked and talked towards the Mus-ic classroom and went in and took a seat at the back.

As we talked, a girl that resembled a purple kitty appeared next to Raven.

Raven looked right and said,"Hey Kitty!"

"Hi Raven, who's this you have here?"

"Oh I am Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood. Kitty Cheshire, right?"

"Yup!"

"Well, hello class, I see we have a new one. Your name? Wait no, let's start with introductions! Starting with me. I am Pied Piper, Mus-ic teacher at Ever After High. Now it's your turn."

"My name is Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood."

And it continued along and ended at Raven. Everyone seemed to look at her in a weird way, I wondered why, Raven was a nice girl.

Pied Piper continued with his lesson till Kitty interrupted him.

"Uh can you show us that melody again?"

"Why of course my dear," he replied

Raven told Kitty, " Kitty, you know what happens when-"

Pied Piper blew his trumpet (or at least I think it is) and a ton of rats came falling on him magically.

Kitty giggled and said,"Oh... Rats. I forgot." And she disappeared.

I laughed as Pied Piper tried to lure the rats out with his music. Life's good when Kitty's around...
★☆★☆
Classes carried on as usual, I had beast training and care, then Art, then it came to Damsel-in-distressing.

I walked into the room and a girl in white hair waved to me and signaled me to sit with her. I walked towards the seat beside her and introduced myself.

She then introduced herself,"I am Lucy White(@lucy.white.official), daughter of the white queen."

Then the teacher taking us for Damsel-In-Distressing Class came in. She was none other than my mother, Maid Mariam.

"Welcome back to Damsel-In-Distressing Class, today we have a new student, my daughter, Lindsay Hood."

I stood up and curseyed, then sat back down in my seat.

Lucy asked me, "Why did you pick Damsel-In-Distressing as one of your classes?"

I giggled and said,"You never know when a couple of these dramatic skills could come in handy! Besides, it also gives me a chance to see my mother... I don't see her very much... She's always so busy."

"Oh, I see."
★☆★☆
After class, Mother told me to stay back for a while, before I go for lunch.

"Dear, I know you brought your magic wand to ever after high."

Crackers! How did she find out?

"Uh, yes I did..."

"Going against your father again eh? You know the risk of having a magic wand in school, you might get caught!"

"Yes, I know. But mum this is high school, I can prevent it from ever happening!"

She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Besides it's not like you didn't bring yours."

"I have to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands!"

I blew it, I should have been more polite. I almost felt like crying. Tears were forming in my eyes. I wiped them dry.

"I have to go..." With that I stood up and walked out the door, towards the cafeteria

I glanced around, looking for Sky. Finally I found her with a couple of ppl siting around her. I walked towards her and said,"Hey Sky!"

I caught her attention and she waved back, signaling me to sit with her.

I happily skipped and sat next to her.

"Hey guys, this is my roomie, Lindsay Hood, daughter of Robin Hood! Lindsay meet Ozwin Oz, daughter of the wizard of oz"

"Hey!" a girl with bright orange hair said and waved.

"Tinna Can, daughter of the Tin Man"

"Hi!" A girl with black hair said.

"Linda Goodwitch, daughter of Galinda the Goodwitch of the north."

"Hey." a blonde hair girl said.

"Piper Trueheart, daughter of the Munchkin."

"Hello, nice to meet you." A girl with blonde hair and pink highlights said.

"And Sarah Crow, daughter of the Scarecrow."

"Heyy!" A girl with brown and yellow hair said.

"Easter Witch, daughter of the Bad Witch."

"Hey..." A black haired girl said.

"And the Namby-Pamby Lion, daughter of the Coward Lion."

"Hi..." A yellow-y Orange haired girl said softly.

There was a conversation next, it lasted for some time, until the bell rang and I had to go for my next class, Science & Sorcery.

-
Author's Note
OMG FINALLY IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITTT. OMG 195 reads?!? And 15 votes? Thank for the support guys!