3

Hinatas Pov

I woke up earlier than I'm used to so I'll have time to get Natsu ready. I finished getting ready quickly, so it's time to get Natsu's bag together. I put an extra pair of clothes food and some bottles in it.

"Okay Natsu let's get you dressed."

Of course Natsu doesn't respond because she's asleep but I still start dressing her. Natsu gets dressed in a thick jacket and pants because it's really cold in the mornings. I put Natsu in her carrier and tuck her blankie on top of her and pick up the carrier, bag and go on my way. I chose to walk today, another reason for why I had to get up early.

-Time skip to when the he arrives at school-

Because I walked I showed up later than usual to some of the guys were already here.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late"

"It's fine Hina- woah who's the baby?"Tanaka says

"Oh this is Natsu she's my little sister"

"Okay, but why'd you bring her to school?"

"My mom couldn't watch her so I had to bring her with me"

"Is she even allowed here?"

"Yes my mom called ahead so it's fine"

"Okay put her over there and then get warmed up"

I got warmed up and then started practicing. Around the middle of morning practice Natsu began to wake up but we didn't notice until she called out for me.

"Mama"

I walked over to her and for the sake of keeping the secret said

"Natsu Mama's not here"

Natsu got visibly confused at this. This made Natsu upset, you could tell by the tears building up in her eyes. Her mama was trying to say he wasn't there so could you blame her for being upset. Shoyo picked her up to try to combat this, but she just started crying for her mama while beating on his chest. Shoyo started gently bouncing her while humming her favorite lullaby, after about 5 minutes she calm down. Shoyo put her back in the carrier then gave her her binky to fully calm her.

"Wow, Hinata you're surprisingly good with kids"

"Well why wouldn't I be I mean I do have on-a little sister"

That was a close one he thought no one caught that little slip up, but one person did notice so they started paying a little closer attention to Hinata and Natsu.