11

Hinatas Pov

It was the first day of training camp, well technically it was the day they would go to the training camp but whatever close enough. Before Shoyo could head to the school where the team was meeting up so they could leave he had to go to Noyas house to drop Natsu off. Shoyo got to the house where Noya opened the door and let them in.

"Hey mom Hinatas here!", Noya yelled down the hall. A lady's head popped out of one of the rooms.

"What? Oh your friends here, Hi Im Miwa Yu's mom, you must be his friend Hinata and this must be Natsu"

"Yep thanks for agreeing to watch her while we're at camp"

"It's no problem now go you don't want to be late" The boys then left to head to the school. Unsurprisingly they were the last ones to show up.

"Finally there yall are we were about to leave without you" They proceeded to get on the bus and head to Tokyo.

-Time skip-

Miwas Pov

It had been a couple days since Natsu had been dropped off at Noyas house; there was only one more day of training camp until the boys came back. Natsu was supposed to be picked up by Hanako later in the day because she was off and could watch her until the boys got back. There was a knock at the door and Miwa went to answer it. Instead of being greeted by Hanako like she expected she came face to face with a man.

"Um hello there can I help you?"

"Hi yes I'm Natsu's dad Kaito I came to pick her up"

"Im sorry I was expecting Hanako"

"Yeah she got held up at work so she went ahead and told me to get Natsu"

"Ok that makes sense but you wouldn't happen to have proof of this would you?"

"I do actually", Kaito then pulled out his phone to show a fake chat that he and Saburo had set up. The chat showed Kaito getting permission to pick her up.

"Ok then let me just go get her" Miwa then walked back into the house and got Natsu and her things. "Hey Natsu let's go your dads here" She then took Natsu back to Kaito and handed her over. After being handed over Natsu tried to get away. She didn't recognize him so she didn't want to go with him. Kaito had seen this coming so he just played it off.

"It's ok Natsu I'm sure you'll see her again, come on we gotta get going your mom will get off soon"

This was convincing enough for Miwa so she just said goodbye and closed the door. She hadn't thought much about giving Natsu over until later that evening. It had been hours since Kaito picked up Natsu and Miwa wasn't expecting anyone else to show up so she was surprised to hear a knock at the door. Miwa answered the door to be greeted by Hanako.

"Oh Hanako, why are you here?"

"What do you mean I'm here to pick up Natsu"

"Pick up Natsu, but your husband already picked her up"

Hanako's face dropped at this. "What do you mean my husband picked her up?"

"Kaito, he came by earlier and said you told him to pick her up cus you were going to be late. He showed me a text to prove it"

"I would never give him permission to pick her up. He wasn't even supposed to know Natsu existed" Miwa was shocked to hear that she had no idea that he wasn't supposed to get her. "If he has Natsu then...", Hanako stopped talking, she didn't want to think about what could happen. "Miwa he's gonna hurt her'' Hanako couldn't bring herself to tell Miwa the truth about what she feared would happen, but she knew one thing. They had to get Natsu back as soon as possible.

Me:*Says Im gonna pos at the end of the week.*

Me 2 months later: "F*ck"

Hi guys I am so sorry I had fully intended to finish and post this 2 months ago but that just didn't end up happening. I have a couple reasons for this one being that I wasn't fully sure of how I was going to write this and the other one being that I am really busy with school work and after school activities. I am going to warn yall that I am about to be even more busy on top of this due to my schools show starting meaning I will be having to do theatre. I will try my best to update as regularly as possible and with that being said I will see you all in the next chapter

~Author-chan