4

Hinatas Pov

It had been about a week since Shoyo started bringing Natsu to school with him and everything was going good. Shoyo's teachers took a liking to Natsu they thought she was adorable, they even set up a playpen in the back of the room so she wouldn't have to stay in the carrier all day. The teachers obviously knew she was Shoyos and didn't care for all they could see he was doing a great job. The teachers also told them that they would help if he ever needed it. Anyways Shoyos last period was over and he was heading to volleyball when he heard his name being called.

"Hinata can you come here for a moment?" he turned to see Kiyoko

"Yes Kiyoko-san"

"I have question for you and I was wondering if you could answer it for me?"

"I can try I don't know if I'll know the answer"

"Trust me you'll know the answer"

"Okay then what's your question?"

"Is Natsu yours?" This caused Shoyo to choke on air

"What are you talking about?"

"The way you act doesn't add up to just being brotherly. You always seem to know exactly what she needs like you aren't the slightest bit confused. She always calms down as soon as you pick her up"

"Well that doesn't mean anything I have gotten used to helping my mom take care of her and I hold her all the time so why wouldn't she calm down?"

"I saw you and heard you call yourself mom to her, not to mention that slip-up you had the first day you brought her"

"What, when did this happen?"

"After practice the third day you brought her you were outside you apologize saying that Mama's sorry he couldn't come to you immediately"

"Fine you're right Natsu's mine, but please dont tell the team I don't want them to think differently of me"

"Relax I'm not going to tell them I just have a couple questions"

"Okay ask away I guess, but can we go somewhere else I don't want anyone to hear"

"Yeah I know where we can go" Shoyo and Kiyoko go behind the school to talk about it.

"Well go ahead and ask your questions"

"Well if she calls you Mama you must have had her right?"

"Yes that's right"

"Then where's her dad?"

"I'd rather not talk about him"

"Why?"

"Because every memory of him is awful, plus he doesn't matter if he doesn't even know that Natsu exist"

"What made him so awful?"

"Well it's a long story and one you probably don't want to hear"

"I'm listening Hinata so tell me" Hinata proceeded to tell Kyoko the story behind Natsu.

(Y'all already know the story so I'm not going to write it.)

"Oh Hinata I had no idea you were going through something like that. I just assumed it was an old boyfriend"

"Yeah that's what most people would think but this is the reality of it"

"Well I'm here if you ever need it"

"Thanks also do you think you could help me with her during volleyball practice I think Kageyama is starting to get annoyed with me running off the court"

"Sure thing I can help with it"

"Oh we should get going practice starts soon"

Kiyoko and Shoyo showed up to practice about 5 minutes before it started, but instead of putting Natsu in the corner like he usually did Shoyo just handed her off to Kyoko went straight up to warm up. Like usual Natsu started getting fussy around the middle of practice and called out for Shoyo. This didn't surprise the team, but what did was that Shoyo didn't run off the court instead Kiyoko took care of it. Practice had ended and Shoyo took Natsu back from Kyoko.

"Thank you for that was a big help"

"It was no problem"

It was Shoyos day to help clean up with Noya so they stayed behind while everyone else left. "Hey Noya-senpai do you have any siblings?" Shoyo asked while folding up the net. "No I'm an only child"

-Time skip pass all the small talk and cleaning-

Noya and Shoyo had finished all their cleaning and we're locking up. Noya went to lock up the club room while Shoyo locked up the gym. Shoy was turning the lights off when he heard Natsu burst into tears, 'crap I forgot she's scared of the dark.' He quickly turn the light back on and turned towards Natsu who was stumbling to him as fast as she could. She slammed into his and fell back onto the floor.

"Mama!"

"Oh baby" Shoyo picks her and tries to comfort her.

"Baby it's okay, you're okay mama's right here, mama's got you"

"Wait, what" he turns around to see a shocked Noya.

"Crap."