2

Hinatas Pov

It was time to practice after school ,but I couldn't go my mom texted me saying Natsu has been trying to walk all day and I want to be there to see her take her first steps.

"Hey coach"

"Yeah what is it kid?"

"I won't be able to practice today"

"And why is that?"

"My mom said she needed me home"

"Okay just make sure you're here tomorrow"

"I will thanks coach" and with that I ran to get my bike

-time skip when he gets home-

"Hey Mom I'm home"

"Hey Shoyo come here"

I walk into the living room to see Natsu standing while holding on to the edge of the table.

"Hey how's my baby girl?"

Natsu turns after hearing my voice, "Mama!" Natsu yells she then let go of the table and immediately falls. She proceeded to crawl up to me and make grabby hands. I can't resist my baby so I picked her up.

"Shoyo."

"Yeah mom"

"My boss changed my schedule so I can't watch Natsu tomorrow"

"Then what are we going to do with her?"

"You're going to have to take her to school with you"

"But what am I going to do when my friends ask about her, or when she calls me Mama, I'm not even allowed to bring her to school"

"Shoyo calm down I already called the school it's fine if you take her in you can tell your friends she's your sister and Mama is one of the few things she can say you can just tell them that. Now enough freaking out let's get this Angel walking."

"Okay you're right I'm freaking out over nothing."

We then sat on the floor and tried to get Natsu walking. I passed Natsu to Mom and she stood her up facing me.

"Okay Natsu walk to mama."

She took one step before falling and then crawling the rest of the way

-many failed walking attempts later-

Come on Natsu you can do it baby girl."

Like all the previous try she took a step but instead of falling she kept going Natsu then fell into Shoyos arms. "You did it baby, you walked!"

"Oh Shoyo look at the time she should be in bed by now" Shoyo looked at the clock to see it read 8:30.

"Oh you're right I should have put her down a while ago." As if on cue Natsu yawned while leaning her head on shoyos chest.

"Okay time for bed little one mamas sorry he kept you up." Shoyo then took Natsu to her nursery where he sang her lullabies until she fell asleep.

"She asleep now?" shoyos mom said as he re-entered the living room. "Yeah and as sound as can be."

"You know you should probably get to bed also you have to get up early and get Natsu ready."

"You're right good night then."

"Good night Shoyo." Shoyo then went to his room to sleep for the night.