6

Hinatas Pov

Shoyo had just finished explaining everything to Noya when his mom finally came to.

"Shoyo?"

"Oh mom good your up"

"Shoyo are you ok what happened? Did he get to you?"

"It's going to be fine mom he got to me, but it was the only way I could get him to leave so I could make sure you were ok"

Her look turned to one of sadness and regret. "Why would you let him get to you, you don't know what he could have been planning or what he would do, what if he had gotten Natsu or even your friend?"

"Mom I had to make sure you were ok and he has always wanted and done the same thing. As for Natsu and Noya I wouldn't let him get near either of them"

"Wait where's Natsu?"

"She's alright Noya left her in the closet I think"

Noya chimed in at that comment "Yes she had fallen asleep so I left her there when I went to Hinata"

"Ok I don't want to know what would happen if he got her"

"Don't worry that will never happen. Hey Noya do you mind getting her I think that would help mom calm down" Without another word noya went to get her from the closet.

Noyas pov

Noya walked up to the closet and opened the door only to have Natsu fall on his feet. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"oh no"

He hurriedly picked her up before she could start crying and took her downstairs.

"Shoyo what if he finds out about her"

"Mom I've already told you Saburo isn't going to find out I would never let that happen"

Noya decided to interrupt them with Natsu. "Hey I got Natsu"

Hinata's mom immediately reached out and got Natsu handed to her. "Thank you for protecting her while you were hiding. I don't know what I would do if he found her."

"It's fine Mrs Hinata"

"Please just call me Hanako"

Sorry for this really bad chapter and not updating for a while. I honestly didn't know how to write the aftermath of this. I am also not happy with how this chapter turned out, but Im not going to rewrite it so this is what you get. I have also decied that the ship for this will be Noyahina (props to lola_anime123  for noticing I put noyahina in the tags.)  For all of you who voted for other ships I am working on other stories for those. That's all seeya in the next and better chapter. 

Thank you to Pansexual_Depressed for the name suggestions.