10

Hinatas Pov

It was after school practice and Coach Ukai was talking to the team about training camp.

"Okay guys as you know we have a training camp coming up. It's going to be at Nekoma. There are going to be some powerhouse schools there (Fukurodani, Aboa Johsai). Make sure you get your permission slips signed by your parents so you can go"

Takaeda then proceeded to pass out the permission slips.

"Hey Coach I'm allowed to bring Natsu right?"

"Sorry kid you're actually not allowed to bring her I already checked"

"Oh ok I'll see what my mom and I can do then"

Ukai kept talking about details while Shoyo tried to think of what he was going to do with Natsu. Shoyo was eventually brought out of his thoughts when Noya tapped him on the shoulder to tell him it was time to go.

"Hey Hinata it's time to go home"

"Ok I'll be ready in a minute just let me get Natsu" He stood up and called Natsu who came running, well more like stumbling as fast as she could from Kiyoko.

"Thanks for watching her Kiyoko"

"No problem"

Shoyo and Noya then collected their things from the club room and started on their way to Shoyo's house.

"So what are you going to do with Natsu while we're at training camp?"

"I don't know my mom can't watch her during the day so well probably have to get a babysitter"

"If you want I could see if my mom and Dad could watch her"

"Really?"

"Yeah it's no problem"

They finally reached Shoyo's house and parted ways.

"We're home!" Shoyo yelled as he entered the house.

"Hey Shoyo how was School?"

"It was fine also mom I need to talk to you for a minute"

"Oh is everything alright?"

"Yeah I just need you to sign something"

"What do I need to sign?"

"A permission slip for camp"

"Ok hand it here"

Shoyo gave it over to Hanako and she signed it.

"Are they letting you take Natsu?"

"That's actually an issue but I have already fixed it. I'm not allowed to bring Natsu, but Noya said his mom might be able to watch her"

"Great because I wouldn't be able to"

Kaitos Pov

"Do you have my payment yet?" Saburo said in a demanding tone.

"No but I have thought of a way to get it"

"Im listing"

"His little sister. He has a close attachment to her I'm sure if I were to take her he would do anything to get her back including coming to live with me, which means you'd get you access"

"Good now do it."

A/N please read its important

Hey Im sorry for the late update I have been really busy with school stuff and its been keeping me from being able to update. Updates will also most likely be inconsistent until after may because Im involved in my schools play and have exams coming up. I will try to update as much as I can but can not promise it will be every week. Thats all and as always I will see you in the next chapter.   -Author-chan