Too much popularity results to having hot classmates

Hye Ji's POV

"Guys! She's here!"

"Kyaaaa! I'ts Hye Ji!"

"She's here!"

Great, just great, it's so early yet the first thing I hear is 'Kyaaaa! I'ts Hye Ji!'

Dont they get sick of doing the same thing everyday?

I have no choice then...I'll just turn into a shadow...

Wait...bad idea, when I transformed into one the screams just got louder...aish! annoying fans!

"Kyaaa! she turned into a shadow!"

"Guys did you see that?!"

"She's so cool!"

[later that morning=homeroom period...]

"Park Hye Ji, you are asked to report to the principal's office for an important meeting..." The P.A said.

What does he want?...

"Hye Ji you can go now." My teacher told me.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

To save time I teleported to the principal's office, but not before hearing my classmates say...

"She smiled! Guys she smiled!"

"Whoa~ She's so pretty!"

"Guys she teleported!"

Annoying...

[Principal's office...]

"You called?" I said once I teleported in the principal's office.

Because it was too sudden he flinched in shock...pfft!

"Oh! Hye Ji , you almost gave me a heartattack!" He said.

"I'm sorry grandfather..." I apologized to him.

yes, the principal is my grandfather.

"So why did you call me grandfather?" I asked him.

"Well as you can see, your popularity is growing right?" He said.

I nodded my head in response.

"Well I know that you cant focus because of this and that you are annoyed so...I will transfer you to a special class and you will have 12 classmates who have the same problem as you...so get your things and go to the new classroom we just made, you know where it is right? good. your classmates are already there." He explained.

I am so happy!

"Thank you grandfather!" I said and hugged him.

then I teleported to my old classroom and told the class everything.

The teacher understood and I bid farewell to them.

I teleported infront of my new classroom's door and when I openned it...0_0!

EXO?! they are gonna be my new classmates? the ones who are magicals like me? (but they only have one power of course, except Sehun...we have the same powers)

Kyaaaaaa!!!

I was trying to compose myself while they were busy staring at me.

STOP IT!!! >////<

"Oh! Hye Ji you're here!" Seol Ri Unnie greeted me.

"Unnie you're gonna be our teacher?" I asked her. She and I are pretty close.

"Yeah!" she said and hugged me.

"Okay take a seat near...uhhhh..baekhyun!"

She said while smirking at me, she knows I like baekhyun alot. this unnie. but...Kyaaa! baekhyun! my ultimate crush!

"shouldnt we introduce each other first?" I whisperred to her.

"Oh no! since youre popular you already know each other! especially youre seatmate." She shouted but whispered the last part.

but whatever...wow! this is the first time that my popularity came in handy!

"Too much popularity results to hot classmates." I mumbled to myself while walking towards my seat.

This is gonna be great!

•••••••••••••••••

Hey!

you guys already know what to do right? okay! please read my other stories "Ms. Cool Girl" and "The Name's Kim Min Jae"

Saranghae<3

-eya