"So, how's the school out there?" Professor Kukui asked.

"We learned a lot, our teacher's really skilled." Serena replied genuinely.

"I can honestly compare that my brother, Gladion, is just halfway from our teacher, in terms of power and skills." Lillie stated, Lusamine's brow twitched.

"Lillie, you are overexaggerating, you know and all of us know that Gladion's the best battler here in Alola, I can proudly say it as a mother." Lusamine stated.

"And I can proudly say that as a sister, mother, but as a trainer, I can't hardly compare their respective capabilities, as to I have seen the least potential of my teacher, and it's already strong enough to even face off a Champion." Lillie explained, Lusamine was most intrigued, as well as Professor Kukui.

"Tell me, how is he strong?" Professor Kukui asked.

"First off, he's sometimes accompanied by these two weird Lucario, one being a shiny one and one being silver coloured." Lillie explained.

Professor Kukui, the moment she mentioned those Lucario, quickly perked up and felt nostalgic about something.

"He always ride on top of his Corviknight before entering the class." Serena added.

With that, Professor Kukui finally clicked.

"Your teacher, by any chance, named Ash?" Professor Kukui asked.

"H-How did you..?" Lillie trailed off.

"I knew it!" Professor Kukui exclaimed.

"Lusamine, I may have to guarantee you that they're on the right teacher." Professor Kukui was visually excited, to which Lusamine, and even Lillie and Serena has no idea what is going on.

"H-How come?" Lusamine was flabbergasted.

Lillie and Serena were now confused as to how Professor Kukui knew Ash and how he's met him.

"I have known that boy, he and his friend, if I've still remembered, Chloe, will always have the time to visit me and Burnet on the cabin when they're in Alola. He's been on my care during the time he's still challenging the Island Trials, collecting Z-crystals as he please." Professor Kukui explained.

"He even lend us the offspring of his Lycanroc, it was on our care and it is still with us." Professor Burnet added.

The two girls were now in a state of shock, even Lusamine couldn't think of the right words.

"But him becoming your teachers, maybe he granted Professor Oak's request, that's a pretty good one, he's originally allergic to society, he's been on his own while he's still on his journey." Professor Kukui explained.

They've now knew something about Ash that he didn't share to his class, they've acquired new piece of information about him.

"I'll tell you something interesting that might let Lusamine's hopes go higher."

"What is it?"

"His power rivals or maybe exceeds champions. Did you know that Ash back then was being challenged by Champion Cynthia?" Professor Kukui asked.

"He was?!"

"Champion Cynthia did challenge him to a mock battle, Ash declined at first, saying that she isn't worth of the time." Professor Kukui stated.

"H-He did that?"

"Yes he did, so Cynthia changed her approach and told him that whoever wins the match will be granted with the position of Champion, knowing how strong and powerful Ash is." It was Professor Burnet, since she and Kukui were there at that time.

"C-Cynthia declared that?! What happened next?"

"Long story short, Ash won the match, but he told Cynthia to keep her title, because Ash wants to travel more, and that lowered Cynthia's dignity to a pulp, but nevertheless, she recovered and respected Ash's strength, he himself can rival Champions, have you ever thought that he's also a Champion himself?" Professor Kukui asked.

"Now that you said it, there were times that I researched about the Champions of Kanto and Alola, and I can't really access into the site because it's heavily guarded, that's why the Champions of both regions remained unknown." Lusamine explained.

"Furthermore, Hala and the others wouldn't say such thing, because it was the 'Champion's' request." Professor Burnet added.

"But I've read on an article once that the Champions of both regions have been busy with something, reason for them to go lowkey and can't be publicly seen." Lillie decided to butt in.

"So it is somehow impossible that Ash is the champion, because he's on a journey." Serena added.

"Well, you all have a point, I guess time will come when we'll able to meet the Champion." Professor Kukui stated.

A defeaning silence can be heard while Kukui's remained on trance.

"Of course I can't tell them Ash, you're the one responsible of telling them, I only gave them a little push knowing that you're their direct teacher...

"...and confess that you're the Champion of Kanto and Alola."

To be continued...