First

On Monday, Cartman and Kyle sat next to each other on the bus. Kyle was sitting on the aisle seat and saw Kenny doing sign language. "Do something cute" He signed. Kyle rolled his eyes and nudged Cartman. "Do you need something, pumpkin?" Cartman asked looking up from his phone. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you, babe?" Kyle responded. "Not really, Kitten. I already know that you adore me.~" Cartman said flirtatiously as he lifted Kyle's head up with his thumb on Kyle's chin and his pointer finger holding the bottom. "What. The. Fuck." Stan stated.

When they got to school, The pair held hands as they walked throughout the halls of the school. People around them whispered to each other as they passed which made Kyle somewhat uncomfortable, but Cartman on the other hand, wasn't fazed at all. He had the expression of pride plastered on his face.

At lunch, Cartman scooped up Kyle in his arms (bridle style) and stood on a table. "Attention hippies and bitches! I'm dating Kyle Broflovski and if you hurt or flirt with him, I will saw your legs off! Cartman yelled. Cartman suddenly kissed Kyle, which surprised him. Then Kyle felt something wet enter his mouth, which made him scared. Kyle realized Cartman had french kissed him. Everyone cheered and some responded with "I knew it!" And "Finally!" They sat down and continued to eat their lunches.